ASP.NET ajax 3.5 woth visual studio 2005 and .NET 2.0

Is it possible? If yes, how.

Thanks.

Vivek

0
viveksri15

I don't think so

I'm pretty sure you have to use VS 2008 for the 3.0+ frameworks

0
PureWeen
12/7/2007 7:54:08 PM

You have to VS 2008 for that

Chetan Sarode
Software Engineer,
Approva Systems Pvt Ltd,
Pune, India.
0
chetan

Will AJAX Extensions 1.0 (for .NET 2.0) be affected by .NET 3.0?
Hello all,I have a web server that has a couple of site running using .NET 2.0 with the AJAX Extensions 1.0 (but not the ControlKit) and I need to install another Web App site that uses .NET 3.0. I need to know if installing .NET 3.0 will affect the sites that currently use 2.0 and the AJAX Extensions 1.0 as these sites are live and any down time would get me in the @~!£$.If there are issues, are there any work arounds? Many Thanks in advance  The .net Framework 3.0 and 3.5 add features to the .net framework 2.0 so installing the additional framework should not cause any pro...

Hosting provider only supports .net 2.0 but I developed site in .net 3.5 with Visual Studios '08
I developed a simple site in VS '08 & it's not working on the www after uploading to my hosting provider.  I called technical support & they told me that they only support .net version 2.0 & that my site wasn't displaying b/c I had developed it with .net version 3.5. I understand that the newest versions are built on the previous...  But how do I develop this correctly so that it will work on the www? I don't need to worry about converting what I've already created.  It's just a test page displaying a picture so I can start from scrat...

Hosting provider only supports .net 2.0 but I developed site in .net 3.5 with Visual Studios '08
Is there a way to develop in .net 2.0? My hosting provider only supports .net version 2.0 & I'm using VS '08....  & is creating a site with .net 3.5? I have several .net versions installed, but how do I know, how can I use .net 2.0? Right click on the project, choose Properties and specify 2.0 as a target framework.Thanks------------------------------------------------------------This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. That was easy...  THANKS!  ...

visual studio 2005
I just installed VS 2005 on a new system.  I installed VS2005 SP1 and .NET framework 3.5.  I haven't been able to open a new AJAX website, and when I look at VS2005 > HELP > About Visual Studio I says that I am running .NET framework 2.0.  If I look under my computers Control Panel > Add Remove Programs  I see that .NET framework 3.5 is also installed.  Why isn't Visual Studio 2005 using .NET 3.5, since it is installed on my system??  that's what VS 2008 is for..... you giving out a free copy of VS 2008?   On Microsoft downlo...

How Do I Use AJAX and AJAX Control Toolkit In Visual Studio 2008 When Targetting .NET 2.0 Framework?
I have recently converted a lot of Visual Studio 2003 / .NET Framework 1.1 projects to Visual Studio 2008 / .NET Framework 2.0.  I want to be able to use AJAX and AJAX Control Toolkit under Visual Studio 2008 while we target the .NET 2.0 Framework.  Unfortunately, we cannot target .NET Framework 3.5 because we need Windows 2003 Server for that and we only have Windows 2000.  I do not want to use Visual Studio 2005 either.  Is it possible to do what I want given these conditions?You can't stop entropy so why even try? The simple answer is yes.  What pr...

.NET 3.0 or 3.5 in visual studio 2005
Hi,I'm developing a site using two seperate machines depending on my location.  One has VS 2008.  The other has VS 2005.  Is there a way to get .NET 3.0 or 3.5 to work on on Visual Studio 2005.  I was told .NET 3.5 won't work because it contains the Vista Modules, but I don't know about 3.0. Hi, Visual Studio 2005 cannot use .Net Framework 3.5 as target framework. In your case, we can install .Net Framework 3.0 redistributable package (http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=10CC340B-F857-4A14-83F5-25634C3BF043&displaylang=en) wh...

Old AJAX in .NET 1.1 compatibility with .NET framework 2.0. Ajax does not work always ....................
Hello,I have converted the web site from .NET 1.1 to .NET 2.0. Some of the pages in the web site use AJAX which was developed in .NET 1.1Ajax does not work smoothly in .NET 2.0. Do I have to use ATLAS or is there any fix I can use to make the AJAX work ?Please let me know. Many thanks in advance. Nick..........

Why Visual Studio 2005 ask me to convert a solution already got converted Somebody did the conversion of a solution from .net 1.1 to .net 2.0 by using the automatic conversion wizard of Visual Stu
Why Visual Studio 2005 ask me to convert a solution already got converted Somebody did the conversion of a solution from .net 1.1 to .net 2.0 by using the automatic conversion wizard of Visual Studio 2005. Then, he changed to another company. Now, I take over his job. Unfortunately, when I attempted to open that solution, Visual Studio 2005 prompted me the conversion wizard again to forced me to perform a conversion on the solution. Does someone know why?--Harish Patel www.MicrosoftSQLandASP.netpatelharish@gmail.com Hi, How many projects are in the solution, does it have UNLOADE...

Bad web.config in AJAX.NET 1.0 under .NET 2.0 Express
My setup is MS.NET v2.0 with the C# and Web Express editions of 2005. I also installed the AJAX 1.0 release with the respective toolkit as indicated in the AJAX.NET site. However, when I create a new project I am presented with the usual bare bones default.aspx and the web.config. However the web.config shows a lot of warnings and errors.One of them was being that the "requiredPermission" (or something like that) attribute was not recognized. Somewhere on the net there is a post of a correction to the DotNetConfig.xsd schema file in VS.2005 so I used it and it got rid of THAT warning.&n...

Installation of .Net 2.0 and .Net 3.5
 Hi all, Can i install Visual Studio 2005 and Visual Studio 2008 at the same Operating system.?Plz let me know.. Thanks:Bijaya Kumar SahooRapidsoft Technologies, GurgaonMOSS 2007, Asp.Net,C#.Net,SQL Server,AJAXhttp://fewlines4biju.blogspot.com Yes. JeffPlease: Don't forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you. That way future readers will know which post solved your issue.  Yes , There is no problem. Regards,Anas Ghanem.Note:Please Don't hesitate to click "Report Abuse" link if you noticed something wrong on the forums (like ...

.NET 3.0 or .NET 2.0?
I'm going to move my exiting software to .net soon. I'm just wondering if I should wait for the .NET 3.0 framework to be released or if I can start with the 2.0 now? I'd say you can go ahead and move your code to .Net 2.0 as .Net 3.0 uses the CLR version 2.0.Basically, .net 3.0 is .net 2.0 PLUS some new features for presentation (GUI), communication and workflow process.  So the compiler as well as the language features used by the 2.0 runtime will be the same in 2.0 and 3.0"Never argue with an idiot; He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experienc...

Web resources about - ASP.NET ajax 3.5 woth visual studio 2005 and .NET 2.0 - asp.net.ajax-ui

Visual Basic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Visual Basic was derived from BASIC and enables the rapid application development (RAD) of graphical user interface (GUI) applications, access ...

Visual arts year in review: Catherine was great, but more cross-cultural curatorship needed
... comes to securing loans, but there are many options to be pursued at all levels. There have been some extraordinary treats in 2015 in the visual ...

‘Fallout 4’ mods reportedly altered following Nexus mods hack; PS4, PC, Xbox One update downgraded visuals ...
“Fallout 4” mod uses may have been altered in a data breach, while developer Bethesda releases updates for the game.

AMD Discusses 2016 Radeon Visual Technologies Roadmap
... from AMD’s earlier GPU groups. As part of AMD’s RTG technology summit, I had the chance to sit down and hear about RTG’s plans for their visual ...

Mali-470 to enable smartphone-quality visuals on wearable and IoT devices
... at ARM recently announced a new highly-efficient graphics processing unit (GPU), the ARM® Mali™-470 GPU, to enable smartphone-quality visuals ...

Your visual guide to 2017 Formula 1 car changes
Filed under: Motorsports , Videos , Racing Motorsport.com presents a visual comparison of current Formula 1 cars compared to the cars built to ...

Open Thread: Visual Proof
I wonder how it feels to be an appendage to Trump's lower bowel. https://t.co/mORG92sg3R — Billmon (@billmon1) December 12, 2015 The Establishment's ...

Panasonic Signs Partnership to Deliver Visual Solutions for the Rio 2016 Olympic and Paralympic Ceremonies ...
Panasonic has signed an agreement to become an "Official Ceremony Partner" with the Rio 2016 Olympic Organizing Committee of the Olympic ...

HP tackles 'visual hacking' with privacy filters in laptop, tablet screens
HP is putting integrated filters in laptop and tablet displays this year so Peeping Toms can't steal confidential information when surreptitiously ...