Does anyone have similar experience in development?  I want to check if it's possible to run .net ajax object (from one standalone .net framework platform in company) with non .net application (i.e. J2EE web application)?  It is because we want to add certain feature (i.e. office communicator chat) to our exist application (oracle J2ee).

 Please give me some advice :)

 Thanks!

0
Kill

.Net AJAX is based on .Net Framework architecture. Thus .Net Framework currently lacks support for other platforms, such as Java.

Please check this link: http://www.csharphelp.com/archives/archive10.html

Vince Xu
Microsoft Online Community Support
Vince
4/6/2009 2:34:42 AM

 Sorry...

I should describe what I want more under this title :D Here is the diagram to describe my question...

Diagram Direct link

I want to find out if I can use .net AJAX to develop something like widget type program and attach it in any application independently.

0
Kill

I think you can. For example, you can add a reference  <script src="APPLICATIONSRC"></script> to add a .net framework application to any platform application. On server-side, we can make use of standard webmethod/scriptmethod to build it.