sys.webforms.page request manager server error exception:An unknown error occured while processing the request on server. The status code returned from the server 403

I am using Visual Studio 2005 and AJAX Enabled web site. I am using backend as SQL Server 2005. My form contains the details of Sequence Number which is to be stored under one sequence name into database. If it exists it returns error through procedure. First time it will work correctly. Next time if i want to save the data in different name.  I got this exception & connection time out expired exception can any body help it out.

"sys.webforms.page request manager server error exception:An unknown error occured while processing the request on server. The status code returned from the server 403 "

 Its urgent.

Papanasamsami
Software Engg.,
0
Papanasamsami

I doubt this problem is due to the database access. Your new SQL opration cause the error from SQL Server. You can try to execute it without Ajax to carry up the problem.

Vince Xu
Microsoft Online Community Support
Vince

getting error like
hello  Using Ajax 1.0 RC I’m getting this error:Sys.WebForms.PageRequestManagerServerErrorException Error: an unknown error occurred while processing the request on the server. the status code return from the server was 403I have one update panel in which i have gridview control. i have sorting true in gridviewwhen i click on header for sorting and wait for the result. it display updateprogress and working fine as expected.but if i click for sorting on header continueously without stoping after 10 or 12 click it gives me above error. I am struckup heremy code is like this:<asp:Update...

Error:- Sys.WebForms.PageRequestManagerServerErrorException: An unknown error occurred while processing the request on the server. The status code returned from the server was: 500
Hi I am using asp.net-2.0 with aspnetAjax and SQL-server2000. I have two pages. On first page- there is a gridview with hyperlink for every record. after clicking on the hyperlink the second page shows. with the details of that record. Both  pages have UpdatePanel. On second page when I click on any server control (asp:button), there is a message box displayed (Sys.WebForms.PageRequestManagerServerErrorException: An unknown error occurred while processing the request on the server. The status code returned from the server was: 500) This message box is occurring only on pa...

Microsoft JScript runtime error: Sys.WebForms.PageRequestManagerServerErrorException: An unknown error occurred while processing the request on the server. The status code returned from the server was
Hi, How can i solve error below? Thanks.  Microsoft JScript runtime error: Sys.WebForms.PageRequestManagerServerErrorException: An unknown error occurred while processing the request on the server. The status code returned from the server was: 500 HI cbozlagan  There are many reasons can cause the [Method Error 500] when we are using CascadingDropDown, please check the following links which talks about this problem: Help for those having cascading dropdown list errors (500) with the tutorialhttp://forums.asp.net/p/1051586/1486888.aspx#1486888 PageRequestMan...

Sys.WebForms.PageRequestManagerServerErrorException: An unknown error occurred while processing the request on the server. The status The status code returned from the server was: 500
I am getting this error inside a AJAX updatepanel when the request takes too long.  Error is occuring when the request is taking more than ~120 seconds.(to be precise happening in the range 115 - 124 seconds).  Happening in Prodcution, Dayone and QA environements only , but not on my local machine or DEV environment. Prodcution, Dayone and QA are hosted in DMZ(our external hosting environment) where as DEV is internal environment. I dont believe it is logic because the same request(input data) works fine if the request comes b...

sys.webforms.pagerequestmanagerservererrorexception: An unknown error occurred while processing the request on server. The status code returned from the server was :
Hi!!    I am trying to migrate to AJAX RC from atlas. I followed the step by step migration.   I have a grid view with sortable columns and couple of link buttons and ddl for paging inside an update panel. It was all working fine with Atlas. As soon as I migrated to AJAX RC, it started throwing this error popup with "sys.webforms.pagerequestmanagerservererrorexception: An unknown error occurred while processing the request on server. The status code returned  from the server was :" with different status codes every time I click. I read a couple of po...

Sys.WebForms.PageRequestManagerServerErrorException: An unknown error occurred while processing the request on the server. The status code returned from the server was: 500
Hi,  I am using Ajax RC 1.0 Initially my application was simple ASP.NET 2.0 application and later on client decided for implementing AJAX. My form is containg datagridview inside UpdatePanel and one textbox also. datagridview is having all rows editable. I have master page implemented. I am updating records on lost focus of any text box(inside datagridview  and outside also)  Problem is that I am able to run my application locally without any problem. But when I am publishing my website on server it is giving me following error: Sys.WebForms.PageRequestManagerServerError...

Sys.WebForms.PageRequestManagerServerErrorException: An unknown error occurred while processing the request on the server. The status code returned from the server was: 0
 hi,        This error is coming while i am uploading a image by File Upload Control inside Update Panel.        This error is coming along POP Message.         error is :-     Sys.WebForms.PageRequestManagerServerErrorException:                         An unknown error occurred while processing the request on the server. The status code returned from the server was: 0  Have you chec...

Sys.WebForms.PageRequestManagerServerErrorException. An unknown error occurred while processing the request on the server. The status code returned from the server was: 500
 hiwhen my application is running from local system it is working fine but when i am runing it from another system which is connected to lan i am geting this error---Sys.WebForms.PageRequestManagerServerErrorException. An unknown error occurred while processing the request on the server. The status code returned from the server was: 500can anybody please help me how to resolve this.i tried using <system.web>     <pages validateRequest="false"> </system.web>. but dint worked.  Thanx in advance. Trust in the Lord and do what is g...

Sys.WebForms.PageRequestManagerServerErrorException: An unknown error occurred while processing the request on the server. The status code returned from the server was: 404
Ben bu problemle Turkce karakterlerden dolayı karsilastik ve cozduk ve Sharepoint (MOSS) uzerinde karsilastim. Nedeni su sekilde idi. Benim sayfalarim pages altinda klasorlerin altında bulunuyordu. Bu klasorlerin isimlerinde turkce karakterler bulunuyordu. Ornegin Ürün Servis gibi benzer sekilde sayfa adlarında da bu sekilde turkce adlandirmalar bulunuyordu. Bundan dolayi sayfadaki update panel icinde bir async postback gerceklestiginde yukaridaki hata geliyordu.  Bu hatayı aliyorsaniz oncelikle regional setting e gidip oradaki Advanced kısmında Language for n...

Sys.WebForms.PageRequestManagerServerErrorException: An unknown error occured while processing the request on the server. The status code returned from the server was: 122
My program sends error message below on runtime. What is the reason of this error? Thanks. Error Message Sys.WebForms.PageRequestManagerServerErrorException: An unknown error occured while processing the request on the server. The status code returned from the server was: 122 Could you provide a bit more info about the error? when does it happen? some context.Don't forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you. That way future readers will know which post solved your issuehttp://weblogs.asp.net/JaimedelPalacio...

Sys.WebForms.PageRequestManagerServerErrorException: An unknown error occured while processing the request on the server. The status code returned from the server was: 500
hi , i am using ajax(update panel, tab container) when my apps is idle for 15-20 min and if i click any radio button or link button i am getting the following error Sys.WebForms.PageRequestManagerServerErrorException: An unknown error occured while processing the request on the server. The status code returned from the server was: 500   this error is only on my production box. but i dont get such error in my local (dev box) even though i leave my apps idle for hours. any suggestions? how can i handle such errors ?    This occurs due to the asynchronous postback time ...

Sys.WebForms.PageRequestManagerServerErrorException:An unKnown error occured While Processing the request on the server. the status code returned from the server was :500
I'm having a LinkButton in updatepanel, which when clicked it causes an enable a panel  in an update panel. If the page isn't loaded yet and the user clicks the linkbutton a message box appears with an error: Sys.WebForms.PageRequestManagerServerErrorException:An unKnown error occured While Processing the request on the server. the status code returned from the server was :500 How we can solve this problem? Hi pawan, I made a very simple demo but I can't replicate the error. Since I have no answer I want to give you a link to this thread: http://forums.asp.net/t/114...

Sys.WebForms.PageRequestManagerServerErrorException: An unknown error occurred while processing the request on the server. The status code returned from the server was: 500
Hello, I have an application that sends XML data to a webservice.This web service do a long running task because it inserts data into database and he downloads pictures, transform them and send them to a directory usign a second web service. This architecture is dupicated on the web server to allow me to test with false data, and not polluting production database. If I test the "test" application, everything runs well (except an Ajax timeout, but il will take part of another post). If I test the "production" application, after some minutes, I got this error: Sys....

Sys.WebForms.PageRequestManagerServerErrorException: An unknown error occurred while processing the request on the server. The status code returned from the server was: 500 #2
Hi All , i am working on a ASP.NETAJAX  enable sites . we have got three server ( DEV, TST ,PROD) on my local machine my site is working properly . but i deployed the same code into  my DEV server and TST server Now the problem is my  TST server the code is working fine . But in the DEV it  while clicking on the "Apply " button  of one screen it is giving the  " Sys.WebForms.PageRequestManagerServerErrorException: An unknown error occurred while processing the request on the server. The status code returned from the server wa...

Web resources about - sys.webforms.page request manager server error exception:An unknown error occured while processing the request on server. The status code returned from the server 403 - asp.net.ajax-discussion