i am new to ajax.net

could any one give me simple ajax,net example

so that i start building on my ajax skills

please.........

0
Rac19

 I started with the todolist video on the main asp.net/ajax page, and its all you need to know to get started.

http://download.microsoft.com/download/0/f/6/0f651a0f-6f2b-4497-b061-e1b2825e22e0/MSAJAX-ToDoList.wmv

Dested
8/19/2007 6:07:01 AM

http://asp.net/ajax/

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you.
This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Thanks,
Ron
0
rpack79

Old AJAX in .NET 1.1 compatibility with .NET framework 2.0. Ajax does not work always ....................
Hello,I have converted the web site from .NET 1.1 to .NET 2.0. Some of the pages in the web site use AJAX which was developed in .NET 1.1Ajax does not work smoothly in .NET 2.0. Do I have to use ATLAS or is there any fix I can use to make the AJAX work ?Please let me know. Many thanks in advance. Nick..........

Does anyone know of either an ajax.net blog available or an 'inline editor' for ajax.net?
Hey all:  I'm desperately trying to find an AJAX control (I don't care if it's currently for ASP.NET AJAX.NET, since if not, I'll do the conversion and make it available to others) for creating blogs and another inline editor control, so that if there is text on the page, I can click on the text and it will automatically display an editor and allow me to edit the text/html.  Does anyone know of a control like this that's AJAX enabled?  Especially AJAX.NET.  I'm only interested in open-source, since any improvements I make I will make available on codeplex.com Thanks in...

Net:Net:Net::LDAP::FAQ

.Net Application generators
There are a few .Net complete n-tier application generators that generate directly from your database. Some even have their own database building tools. They are great and easy to follow and their applications generate real VB.Net and C# code, easy to learn. These are great starts for .Net stuff except for one thing, PRICE. Iron Speed is about $1500 and for the same exact product features ASPNetNow sells for only $279 for their Web Matrix version or $530 for VS version. Another company Avalanche sells for $995. Amazing price ranges. The first two match feature for feature except the first yo...

.Net 3.5 ADO.Net Data Service & Ajax
 Hello, I was trying to use the example in the following video and I keep getting "Server Method "Categories" failed" error. I have .Net 3.5 SP1 and VS 2008, is there any workable example out there? I also added the Entity Data Model. http://www.asp.net/learn/3.5-SP1/video-239.aspx  I really like the way how you can access data in the database using javascript. Any help on this code? thx Default.aspx     <input id="ButtonQuery" type="button" value="Perform Query" onclick="return ButtonQuery_oncli...

Bad web.config in AJAX.NET 1.0 under .NET 2.0 Express
My setup is MS.NET v2.0 with the C# and Web Express editions of 2005. I also installed the AJAX 1.0 release with the respective toolkit as indicated in the AJAX.NET site. However, when I create a new project I am presented with the usual bare bones default.aspx and the web.config. However the web.config shows a lot of warnings and errors.One of them was being that the "requiredPermission" (or something like that) attribute was not recognized. Somewhere on the net there is a post of a correction to the DotNetConfig.xsd schema file in VS.2005 so I used it and it got rid of THAT warning.&n...

Net Farmers net

ajax.net
hi i'm a new ajax and asp.net developer i have a problem about my project how can i do if i want to choose my first Dropdown for choose type then second Dropdown will add name of choosen type all data come from database now i can add first Dropdown from select command but i can't link choosen data for the select command for add item to second Dropdown   plz help thank you Maybe this link helps you to populate the controls in AJAX http://ajax.alpascual.com/DynamicPopulate/DynamicPopulate.aspxCheersAlMy BlogMapStats.NETPlease click on 'Mark as Answer' if this post ...

AJAX .NET
AJAX = Asynchronous JavaScript and XMLIts the technology google is using for gmail (the most well know example I can think of). If you use gmail or have tried it out, you'd know how cool and fast it is to use. Michael Schwarz from Germany has created an amazing componet called AJAX.NET. It's a dll .net assembly that allows you to make use of AJAX very easily. Anyone using it here?http://ajax.schwarz-interactive.de/csharpsample/default.aspx-DarrenNeese.com-DNN ROCKS!-DeveloperSchool.com A better example is google maps. Thanks for the link. View My Blog Download My URL Rewriter and Rever...

.NET AJAX
Is anyone can direct me to a good tutorial about creating an AJAX based applications. Thanks.Best regards,Ron. There are some examples on using AJAX with AJAX.NET. Also, you may want to check out the ATLAS section of this site. HTH,RyanRyan OlshanASPInsider | Microsoft MVP, ASP.NEThttp://ryanolshan.comHow to ask a question And to add to that reply This guy has been working on comparing all the different AJAX options, its a pretty good read http://www.daniel-zeiss.de/AJAXComparison/Results.htm"If you make it idiot proof, they'll build a better idiot" Thanks, I wil...

Ajax.Net
Hi,I'm starting to use Ajax.Net latest version http://www.schwarz-interactive.de with ASP .Net version 1.1. I tried to follow tutorial from the page above, but never get it work. So here is my code:test.aspx:testtest webapps.sample.test.Message(Message_CallBack); webapps.sample.test.Message(Message_CallBack);<%@ Page language="c#" Codebehind="test.aspx.cs" AutoEventWireup="false" Inherits="webapps.test" %>...javascript code in the same file: webapps.test.Message(Message_CallBack); webapps.sample.test.Message(Message_CallBack); ...

Web resources about - Starting an Ajax.net Application in .net - asp.net.ajax-discussion

Would you give up chocolate for better application performance?
Application performance is critical to business performance according to 98 percent of businesses, yet 89 percent of executives say the poor ...

MBA: Mortgage Applications Increase in Latest MBA Weekly Survey, Purchase Applications up 29% YoY
From the MBA: Mortgage Applications Increase in Latest MBA Weekly Survey Mortgage applications increased 1.2 percent from one week earlier, ...

Mortgage applications down 0.2%

Digitimes Research: China touch panel makers increasing investments in niche products and large-size ...
The China International Touchscreen Exhibition (C-Touch) was recently held in Shenzhen, China, featuring a number of local and international ...

New patent application suggests Nintendo’s NX console is like nothing we’ve seen before
Nintendo has been close-mouthed about its plans for the Nintendo NX, but a recent patent filing may have tipped the company's hand. If so, then ...