ScriptManager Work in Client side and not Work in server

 i have this line in my site

            ScriptManager.RegisterClientScriptBlock(Me, Me.GetType(), "script", "call3();", True)

when i run my site in client (my computer) its work

but when i copy my site to server not work or function call3(); not calling

how can i solve my problem

thanks for all

tareq

0
tareqmr

Hi,tareqmr

I am afraid we cannot find out the exact root cause without further information captured when the problem occurs.

To troubleshoot this issue, we really need more source code to reproduce the problem, so that we can investigate the issue in house. It is not necessary that you send out the complete source of your project. We just need a simplest sample to reproduce the problem. You can remove any confidential information or business logic from it.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Jin-Yu Yin
Microsoft Online Community Support
0
Jin

AJAX not working on deployed server, but works on test server
Hello, I tried to search on this question, but I'm not sure how to form it, so if it has been answered, my appologies. I had an application developed by a 3rd party company using ASP.NET (2.0, C#) and AJAX.  On their test server the AJAX is working.  I have a page that has three drop downs.  The top drop down populates the second and the second populates the third.  On my production box, the app is not getting the new data for the second and third drop downs.  (But it does on the test server)  I am running MS 2003 server with IIS and ASP.NET and AJAX insta...

AJAX not working on server, works on test server and developer machine
I use ASP.NET AJAX on my web page. The page consists of two textboxes and two buttons. Textbox 1 is within an update panel triggered by button 1 and the other textbox is updated by full page postback caused by button 2. This works perfectly on my developer machine and on a test server (W2K3) but when I publish it to the real server (W2K3 Server) the page always posts back when clicking button 1 instead of just updating the textbox within the update panel. When I look at the source of the generated page in the browser I see that the server version of the page does not include a...

Calling a server method from the client with Ajax.NET Professional, it works but....
Okay, I'm not sure if this belongs in the Ajax Control Toolkit section or in here.  It does deal with the control, but I think it deals more with Ajax.NET Professional.  I'm sorry if it is in the wrong spot.  I've been trying to figure out how to enable/disable a bunch of animationExtenders whenever an object's onmouseover event fires.  Here is the solution that I ended up using: First, I am using Ajax.NET Professional.  I based my solution off of the following example: http://www.ajaxpro.info/quickguide.aspx I have all of my Anima...

Client-side validation works, but server-side does not.
Hey all,I have got this text box control on my webform, which has two validators.. 1. RegularExpressionValidator and 2. CustomValidator.Now, RegularExpressionValidator control works if I enable client-script. But somehow it does not work for server-side validation. Any idea why this is happening? This happens to another textbox control on other web form as well which has similar coding. So, to enable the validation at present I can only do client-side validation I guess.  1 <TD> 2 <anthem:TextBox id="txtDatePlannedSurgery" CssClass="aspText" Runat="server" AutoCal...

Ajax not work on Production Server but works in Development
I developed a web application that used VS2005, .Net Framework 2.0, Ajax 1.0, the database is connected to a database server with SQL server 2005. The application worked fine in my development PC but not in the production server. I'm getting this error: Unable to create type 'ajaxToolkit:CascadingDropDown'. Could not load file or assembly 'System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies The application web.config contains: <add assembly="System.Web.Extensions, Version=3.5.0.0, Cult...

Ajax RC not working on production server, works on dev machine
Hi,I updated an Ajax Beta 2 web application to use the new RC build and it works fine on my development PC, but it doesn't work on my IIS6 production server.  I checked and both of the DLLs are in the GAC.  Has anyone else ran into this?  I get this error when trying to access the page:Server Error in '/UserManager' Application. Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information ab...

Works on Client, doesn't work on Deployment server
I'm trying to deploy an application that has been tested and works fine on the client but now suddenly doesn't work on the server at all.  Its very bizarre.  If anyone has an ideas, as I'm pulling my hair out. This is the error: Server Error in '/Admin' Application. Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object ...

Working
I have two servers running NW65sp4A (different trees). I initially installed BM3.8 patched to sp4 with VPN services ( Firewall services to follow after I know I have VPN working). My problem is that it appears to be working but its not working. I can open my Windows Explorer (from the SLAVE side network) and reach the MASTER, authenticate and open files. The MASTER NRM VPN monitor shows 1 (one) Active Connections 0 (zero) Packets Received and lots of Packets Sent. The VPN Member List Status shows both servers as �Being Configured�. The Audit Log has two recurring RED entrie...

AJAX on iis7 not working on web host but works on my iis6 Development Server
I have AJAX on my asp.net 2.0 site, my development server has iis 6 and have recently begun using a web host that supports AJAX and runs iis 7.  Everything runs fine exept AJAX.  I don't even get an error it usually just performs a full post back when I click on an AJAX link.        I have been searching for weeks for something to help me.  By the way, my web.config does contain: <xhtmlConformance mode="Transitional" /> I would really appriciate any help on this matter, I have run out ideas on this ...

Client vs. Server Side AJAX.Net
I am curious to know what the advantages and disadvantages are to using the client side declarative style AJAX controls vs. the server side.  I can't seem to think of too many reasons why I would go to the client side libraries when I can use all the power of ASP.NET (debugging, compiling, controls) and just wrap them in a UpdatePanel.   It also seems kind of counter productive to use the client side libraries because they don't utilize all the cool new developments of ASP.NET.  Am  I missing something?  Do the client AJAX libraries give you m...

Does AJAX.NET work with SQL server connections?
All, I have an application that uses SQL server as backend. The application has 5 drop down lists and the contents of the bottom 4 list depends on the item selected in drop down list 1 (think of it as cascading drop down lists if you will). Each of these lists pull data from a SQL database. The application works fine - the only issue is the delay in pulling data. I tried to "ajaxify" this (by including a ScriptManager, UpdatePanel and doing the necessary web.config edits), but it doesn't do the trick.Is there a better solution for this? I looked at the Cascading drop down ...

Client side script behaviors not working after AJAX postback
I'm trying out ATLAS and trying to create a simple calendar popup that populates a text field.  The problem is, after the date is selected and the textbox gets populated, the calendar won't popup again.The calendar popup/hide is handled using client side ATLAS calls and the population using UpdatePanels and server side calls.Can someone help me out and try to get the popup functionality to work after a date has been selected? Here's my code:<%@ Page Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true" CodeFile="Default.aspx.cs" Inherits="_Default" %><!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.1...

aspnetdb membership security working fine on client, won't work on web server
When I deploy to the web server, I get this error: remotely and local from the web server. An error has occurred while establishing a connection to the server. When connecting to SQL Server 2005, this failure may be caused by the fact that under the default settings SQL Server does not allow remote connections. (provider: SQL Network Interfaces, error: 26 - Error Locating Server/Instance Specified)  My web config contains this:<connectionStrings> <remove name="LocalSqlServer"/><add name="LocalSqlServer" connectionString="Data Source=.\SQLEXPR...

Web Server Controls
Is there any documentation showing what is required to equip a server-side WebControl to work with AJAX.NET?   I have some VERY simple WebControls that fire "Click" events.   One of them consistantly causes the entire page to refresh, while the other doesn't.   But they are both doing the same thing.    For some reason, one seems to not work with AJAX.NET, while the other does.    Both of them are wrapped inside an UpdatePanel and ContentTemplate - but behave differently under AJAX.NET.   Mysterious. I can't tell if the...

Web resources about - ScriptManager Work in Client side and not Work in server - asp.net.ajax-discussion

ASP.NET AJAX and jQuery Presentation
... : You can download the following demo Visual Studio 2008 projects: ASP.NET AJAX and jQuery Demo Illustrates how to use ASP.NET AJAX (ScriptManager, ...

Top Ranked Articles

Programming Archives - Dirk Strauss
... On 21 July, 2014 01:00:19, in Programming , by Dirk Strauss 0 Comments Leave A Response Tagged with: Ajax Control Toolkit • ajaxtoolkitscriptmanager ...

Using jQuery to Consume ASP.NET JSON Web Services
An overview of consuming ASP.NET web services that are JSON serialized by the ASP.NET AJAX extensions, including a specific example of using ...

Brendan Enrick
Archive - Brendan Enrick

Visual Studio 2012 RC is released
... of a request via HttpRequest.Abort() Improved support for async in Web Forms including support for async page & control event handlers ScriptManager ...

Archive
Archive - The Imaginative Universal

Nu Mark Website : Welcome page
... innovation. Our products are grounded in INNOVATION . Our marketing and product development are driven by RESPONSIBILITY . ‭(Hidden)‬ ScriptManager ...

Some ASP.NET AJAX Tips and Tricks
I've been using ASP.NET AJAX alot for a while now, so I thought I'd share some of the Tips and Tricks that I've learned though my adventures. ...

Ajax Category
Ajax Category