how to display item every 30 second using ajax timer and using linq to xml to query data from xml file

how to display item every 30 second using ajax timer   and using linq to xml to query data from xml file
0
abdaq81

AJAX: How to get xml data using XMLHTTP.responseXml where xml data processed in C# code
Hi All, I am trying t retrieve data from an xml file on server side using Ajax: How to get xml data using XMLHTTP.responseXml  where xml data processed in C#  as:- C# part xmldoc.Load(xmlfile);this.Response.ContentType= "text/xml"; this.Response.Write(xmldoc); --- AJAX- Javascript part is ---if(XMLHTTP) { XMLHTTP.onreadystatechange = function() {if(XMLHTTP.readystate==4 && XMLHTTP.status == 200){ var xmlDoc = XMLHTTP.responseXml; //********  HERE THIS IS NOT RETRIEVING THE xml data instead this brings  XMLHTTP.responseText data *...

how to retrive the XML data by using LINQ and how to store that data in GridView(by using LINQ) Dynamically
Friend's i have 'n' number of tabels.if i select particular table that table data should bind to GridView using XML and LINQ dynamically with their column names. Friend's what i have i done i will give that code :           XmlDataDocument MyDoc = new XmlDataDocument(Ds);                   MyDoc.Save(Server.MapPath("App_Data\\DsFile.xml"));          XElement MyDoc1 = XElement.Load(Server.MapPath(...

read data from xml file using LINQ?
Hi to all, I have a XML file i want to select records from that but i dont know what are the columns is there because while runtime the xml file columns are differ, so how can i write the query for this situation using LINQ? Experts please help me.  If this post is answer of your question then don't forgot to Click Mark As Answer Well an XML document does not have records or columns, instead it has nodes like element nodes, attribute nodes, comment nodes, text nodes. You can read out such nodes and determine the names if you want. Here is an example that recursively processes t...

Help needed on XML database . How to use insert , update etc operations on XML file used as database
Hi !!! I am using an xml file as my database . But I can't  do insert , update and delete ops !!! Some one please help me ...... Pleaseeee help !!!! Its urgent .....     Maybe you need XPath, take a look at:http://www.w3schools.com/xpath/default.asp  Welcome to my SQL/ASPNET forum for Chinese http://51up.org/bbs/forumdisplay.php?fid=38...

Using ajax xmlhttp from code behind to pass data as xml
Hi! friends If you now answer to this please do reply me My problem is I want to use Ajax xmlhttp from code behind to pass data as xml The data I want to pass is stored in a dataset After passing the data I want to retrieve the data from client side using xmlhttp.responsexml Please refer to this thread: http://forums.asp.net/t/1192673.aspx  ...

I need to setup a Master/Detail using GridView and DetailsView using data from a local XML file
Hi there, I am using C#.  I have a local XML file and a XSLT file.  I can display my XML data properly in my GridView.  I need to be able to insert and edit data using a DetailsView.  How do I setup the Master/Detail using these two controls.  I have done something similar before, but using a SQLDataSource, which has the dialogue boxes to set this up easily.  Please help.  Thanks!   Hi:   It's just like what you've done with SqlDataSource. You can use XmlDataSource. In GridView...

How to write a xml file to another computer using path like this \\Server5\XML\XMLTest.xml?
Hi Guys,How can I write a xml file that read from a dataset to another computer in our network?something like this path "\\Server5\XML\XMLTest.xml"I am using below code to write xml file.----------------------------------------            // create a file name to write to.            string filename = "\\Server5\XML\XMLTest.xml";            // create the FileStream to write with.        &nb...

Pulling data from one xml file based on values in a second XML file
Alright, I'm programming using vb within asp.net, but I'm a little bit of a newbie when it comes to xml. What I'm trying to do is display particular information from an XML file (parts.xml) based on information in another XML file (orders.xml). Ideally, I'd like to display the info using the xml control within asp.net and an xsl stylesheet. The setup of the files is that within parts.xml, each part has an id attribute. I'd like to grab the part id from the orders.xml file, and use it to extract only information on specific parts from parts.xml. Is there an easy way to do this? Any help...

write xml file using xml control
Hi Guys, Environment: asp.net 2.0  Lang:vb.net   I am trying to create a xml file using xml control at rumtime. I have a asp:xml control with DocumentSource property set to xml file myFile.xml. myFile.xml: <myRoot>          <EMPLOYEE>               <FNAME></FNAME>               <LNAME></LNAME>         &nbs...

serialize a XML file to a VB.NET file (class) using xsd
Hello   I would like to serialize  a XML file to a VB.NET  file (class).   How can I use XSD.exe  to generate my xml file  C:\leye_g\Travaux\Fichiers de données\test.xml  to a VB.NET File ?   Best regardsf Hi XML Schema Definition Tool (Xsd.exe)  can generate runtime classes from  XSD files . XmlElementAttribute Is Missing for the Generated Class Members While Using Xsd.exe describes how to generate class from xml and reports a problem. And you could find more info here: Code Generation in the .NET Framework Using XML Sch...

FOR XML and OPENXML using Oracle / using xml in ORACLE stored procedure
Hi, I need a help with respect to xml operations in ORACLE.For example, Need to send multiple rows at once into stored procedure.orNeed to  pass data (a single entity) to stored procedure as a xml from Data Layer ( Instead of individual params)In case of sql server, There is an approach like,     From Front End,   Serialize the entity collection or single entity as xml and send to the db.   Pass xml to stored procedure from Data Layer     sql server stored proc in turn,  &n...

Import records of data using 1 XML File with different structure in the same file
Hi, I need help finding a way to import records in our database from an XML file that contains, in the same file, different type of data. I would like something like fill different data sources and then process them. For example, 1 file contains invoice headers and invoice details in a structure like: <invoice> <Id>1</Id> <Customer>01</Customer> </invoice> ... more invoices ... and then, <details> <Id>1</Id> <ProductID>P01</ProductID> <Quantity>01</Quantityr> </details> ......

How can we realised Data Base Level by using XML file as Resource of data?
Hi everybody!   (I am new in XML development and can misunderstand something, sorry)   Could you give me some good advice, reference, pattern about how we can use XML file as Data Source for ASP.NET application.   I want to create pretty simple web site which uses not too much data and I want to avoid using DataBase for this. Instead of using DataBase I thing it is good idea to use simple XML file, read and write data from/to this file. What do you think about it? What is the best way to do this? I try to use WriteXml() but it uses only absolute way for source file li...

Getting text from an XML file using XML::Twig
--f46d044285f20c454904b338c7a6 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1 Dear Beginners List, My code is based on an example from the XML::Twig documentation. I want to capture the text of a couple elements that have descendant elements and put this text in separate variables (one for each element's text). The problem in the code example is that all the text of the lower elements is returned in a 'print'. So to illustrate: <title>text # I want this piece of text saved in one variable <subtitle>more text # and this pie...

Web resources about - how to display item every 30 second using ajax timer and using linq to xml to query data from xml file - asp.net.ajax-discussion

Comparison of display technology - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
CRTs use an electron beam, scanning the display, flashing a lit image. If interlacing is used, a single full-resolution image results in two ...

Detectives set up 'murder display' in Melville
Detectives investigating the murder of a 70-year-old woman have set up a special display near her home in Melville.

Assfish goes on display at the Royal B.C. Museum in Victoria
The Royal B.C. Museum in Victoria has put on display a fish with a large head, small brain and unflattering name: a bony-eared assfish.

Report: Samsung to be Apple’s primary OLED display supplier as it invests up to $7.5B in readiness
Korea’s ET News claims that Samsung will become Apple’s primary supplier of OLED display panels, stating that an agreement has “practically been ...

U.S. Display Ad Spending to Overtake Search in 2016, Suggesting TV Budgets in Motion
... to follow, according to the latest estimates from eMarketer. This year for the first time, U.S. advertisers will spend more money on display ...

CES 2016: MSI’s Vortex Gaming PC on Display and It Looks Almost Like a Mac Pro
... is also similar to the Apple product, in that we have multiple Thunderbolt chips in play. These are combined with HDMI 2.0 to give three displays ...

iPhone 7 to feature flexible OLED display made by Samsung
Industry insiders are claiming that Samsung Display has agreed to a deal with Apple to make flexible OLED displays for the iPhone 7. Samsung ...

Gorgeous Galaxy S7 edge concept reimagines the curved display
... flagship smartphone series. Expected at MWC 2016, the Galaxy S7 will be available in at least two versions, including one with a curved display. ...

Iranian Officials: Capture of Sailors Is A Display Of Power Over US
Iranian Officials: Capture of Sailors Is A Display Of Power Over US

Microchip, SiS partner on multi-touch and 3D-gesture modules for displays
... modules, which will lead to faster development and lower costs. The modules will make it easier to design multi-touch and 3D gesture displays ...