How do I get started with AJAX.Net?

Hi All,

I'm a seasoned asp.net developer but have not yet ventured into atlas et al.

 I prefer books, but will take whatever I can get if it's good and will get me going.

Any recommendations?

Thx in advance.

Jeff

0
JeffXL

try here first

http://ajax.asp.net/downloads/default.aspx?tabid=47

then learn from sample and doc

James Wu (MIB426)
.NET is only way to go
MCP, MCSE, MCDBA, MCSD, MCAD
0
MIB426
1/24/2007 3:32:43 AM

I find the materials online display features and implementations but are lacking architectural depth, and am seeking more comprehensive resources.

By architectural depth, I mean that I cannot watch a video and the code something right away. I'm left guessing...

 Any additional recommendations?

0
JeffXL
1/25/2007 8:41:14 PM

I find the materials online display features and implementations but are lacking architectural depth, and am seeking more comprehensive resources.

By architectural depth, I mean that I cannot watch a video and then code something right away. I'm left guessing...

 Any additional recommendations?

0
JeffXL
1/25/2007 8:41:32 PM

have you see this tutorial http://ajax.asp.net/docs

regards.

0
Lovely
1/25/2007 9:10:43 PM

I haven't yet, for fear of wasting much more time on videos that show what can be done but don't show how to do it clearly.

 I shall take the time to look this section over.

ty

0
JeffXL

Web resources about - How do I get started with AJAX.Net? - asp.net.ajax-discussion

Can't Stop This Thing We Started - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
" Can't Stop This Thing We Started " is a song by Canadian singer and songwriter Bryan Adams . The song was written by Adams and Robert John ...

Facebook On Advertising, Monetization During 3Q Earnings Call: We’re Just Getting Started
A common theme during Facebook’s third-quarter earnings call Tuesday was the fact that many of the social network’s monetization efforts launched ...

Almost finished with the first building. So let’s get started on another!
A little more than a year ago, we announced that Altoona would be the home for our newest data center. Since then, more than 460 people, mostly ...

Getting Started with the Facebook SDK for Android v3.0 - Facebook-Entwickler
%FB(devsite:image {"src": "[asset:469109233122209]", "width":136,...

Facebook Exchange: what it is and who to work with to get started
... they did not reply to our requests for information. AdRoll Self-serve software or managed services? Both. Minimum spend or cost to get started? ...

tonyhaile.com - Revolutions Started, Alligators Wrestled, Uprisings Quelled
I should say this is a story about an expedition, a grand adventure, a test of human endurance. I should say that. This is a story about failure. ...

Getting started with login verificati
... whose accounts have been compromised... Skip to main content Blog Have an account? Sign in Search form Search All Twitter Blogs Getting started ...

iPhone 7 rumours have started already with facial recognition log-in
Of course, this won't come as a complete surprise to the biometrics industry as it has been predicted for some time and no doubt Samsung ...

How do I get started in angel investing?
Answer (1 of 9): For dealflow, check out Y Combinator and the other incubators that are popping up all over the world. Also check out AngelList. For ...

Twist and Go - Everything you need to get started on a scooter on the App Store
Read reviews, compare customer ratings, see screenshots, and learn more about Twist and Go - Everything you need to get started on a scooter. ...