Forums using Athem.NET ?

Looking at the page source for the ASP.NET forums here, it appears that the site is using Anthem.Net

Is this the case? I couldn't find any references on this site about the technology used on the asp.net site. I based this on a websearch for the function Ajax_CallBack which appears in the source.

Perhaps MS devs you could write a short article about the design of the asp.net forums ?

howard
0
Quango2005

You should really ask the authors of the site, Telligent. The site is running on Community Server.
Bertrand
----
bleroy

Cross-Platform .NET Development: Using Mono, Portable.NET, and Microsoft .NET
Interesting book I came across: Cross-Platform .NET Development $49.99 doesn't hurt too much either :) NOTE: Availability: This item has not yet been released. You may order it now and we will ship it to you when it arrives. It's being released on September 30th, 2004 - one to keep an eye on...www.codingmayhem.com - VB.NET, C#, Silverlight, Javascript, HTML, CSS, T-SQL, MySQL and SQLitewww.headshotgamer.com - Gaming News and Reviews How about this book from Oreilly? Mono: A Developer's Notebook http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/monoadn/...

is there any forum to discuss payment gatway and processor developed using .net
hi   is there any asp.net forum to discuss payment gatway and processor developed using .net Hi, There is not any forum for discussing the payment gatway. but you can go to website of product of payment gatway for reference. I think they have some forum to help you. Good luck!.Best Regards,Bober Song--------------------------------Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you Hi, I found topics on codproject.com but of no much use. The article of much of use is I found at paypal. The article is: Adding PayPal Checkout to Your 3rd-part...

Net:Net:Net::LDAP::FAQ

.Net 1.1 with .Net 2.0 virtual directory using AJAX "Sys undefined"
I'm having an issue running an AJAX app I built, I think I might know what the problem might be, but if so, I am not sure how to fix it. The main site is built with 1.1 and new application is 2.0.  I have the new application configured properly (as far as I can tell) in its own app pool, etc..  The app runs just fine (I have other 2.0 apps that run along side the main 1.1), but I am getting an error: "Sys undefined...."  I've checked to enusre the mappings for the .axd extension for this particular VD are pointing to the correct place as ...

Is there a .NET component for use with Authorize.Net?
I am wanting to find a .NET dll for use with real-time online credit card processing with Authorize.net, does anyone know where I can locate one? I do not want to use the MS WinHTTP component. Thanks DotNetCharge - http://www.dotnetcharge.comDotNetNuke Core Architect So, in the Site Settings in DNN 2.1 you can specify a variety of Payment Processors but a quick look at the code makes it look like only paypal is actually supported. Am I missing something. Are there ways to tie into Authorize.net. Specifically I want to do it for membership services.David O'Learywww.EfficionConsulti...

use of vb.net and c#.net

Using Dot Net Nuke to maintain a site developed in VS.NET using C#
Hi,Does anyone know if there is a way to create a site using C# and Visual Studio.NET 2003, but then use Dot Net Nuke to allow non-technical users to add content to the site.  The current state of the site must be accessible in both VS.NET and DNN regardless of which application saved it last.  Also preferably I would like the language used to remain C# even when edited by the marketing staff, so that I can still maintain it myself using VS.NET.  Hope you understand what I mean. If this is not possible, I wonder if anyone knows what solution I am after.   Thanks in adv...

How to use HTTP protocol in .Net Remoting? Thanks and Regards,How to use Http protocol in .net Remoting
<>Hi,     <><>How to use HTTP protocol in .Net Remoting ? Is there any specific code bits requires for that ?    I am using TCP protocol it's working but when i change it to  HTTP it throwing an error like "Arugument null exception"<>  Could  anybody give samples for that? Thanks & Regards,Vijay Here is an example of HTTP remoting:http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.runtime.remoting.channels.http.httpchannel.aspxCheers,       Kev...

Does anyone know of either an ajax.net blog available or an 'inline editor' for ajax.net?
Hey all:  I'm desperately trying to find an AJAX control (I don't care if it's currently for ASP.NET AJAX.NET, since if not, I'll do the conversion and make it available to others) for creating blogs and another inline editor control, so that if there is text on the page, I can click on the text and it will automatically display an editor and allow me to edit the text/html.  Does anyone know of a control like this that's AJAX enabled?  Especially AJAX.NET.  I'm only interested in open-source, since any improvements I make I will make available on codeplex.com Thanks in...

Old AJAX in .NET 1.1 compatibility with .NET framework 2.0. Ajax does not work always ....................
Hello,I have converted the web site from .NET 1.1 to .NET 2.0. Some of the pages in the web site use AJAX which was developed in .NET 1.1Ajax does not work smoothly in .NET 2.0. Do I have to use ATLAS or is there any fix I can use to make the AJAX work ?Please let me know. Many thanks in advance. Nick..........

Web resources about - Forums using Athem.NET ? - asp.net.ajax-discussion

Bucyrus Telegraph Forum - Bucyrus news, community, entertainment, yellow pages and classifieds. Serving ...
Bucyrus Ohio News - bucyrustelegraphforum.com is the home page of Bucyrus Ohio with in depth and updated Bucyrus local news. Stay informed with ...

Blandford Forum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
/ ˈ b l æ n f ə d ˈ f ɔər ə m / BLAN(D) -fərd FOHR -əm ), commonly Blandford , is a market town on the River Stour in Dorset , England. The town ...

Internet forum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
They differ from chat rooms in that messages are at least temporarily archived. Also, depending on the access level of a user or the forum set-up, ...

ISIS response addressed by Harjit Sajjan, appearing at Halifax International Security Forum
Defence Minister Harjit Sajjan today underscored the government's commitment to bringing thousands of Syrian refugees to Canada while appearing ...

Maclean's Live: Watch the 2015 Halifax International Security Forum
Maclean's Live: Watch the 2015 Halifax International Security Forum Macleans.ca ... Administration. HOSTED BY: Dr. Daniel Twining, Senior Fellow ...

Fusion to Host Its First Primary Forum
... between ABC and Univision, will host its first presidential candidate event when it broadcasts the Iowa Brown and Black Presidential Forum on ...

Why I’m bringing back the Open Angel Forum
... 2nd, because startups really need help getting past their seed rounds. ] Back in 2009, I started a dinner party called Open Angel Forum . The ...

​Republican candidates talk religion, security at Iowa forum
CBS News ​Republican candidates talk religion, security at Iowa forum CBS News DES MOINES, Iowa Republican presidential candidates gathered ...

Bernie shows up to BET Forum, kicks ass, crushes straw poll; Hillary sends surrogate and video.
So I wrote earlier about the BET Criminal Justice Forum that Bernie Sanders, Martin O’Malley, and Ben Carson appeared...

HTC to hold Vive developer forum in Beijing
HTC will hold a developer conference specifically for HTC Vive, its VR (virtual reality) device, in Beijing, on December 18. The forum will focus ...