ajax script manager on .net 2.0

I'm trying to use the ajax reorderlist control.  I've copied all the files and directories from the bin of the ajaxcontroltoolkit.  we don't have complete control over our web server so installing something doesn't work to hot for us.

 I've added the control to the page but get an error about neededing the scriptmanager.  i've done some searching and found that i should add the line

 <asp:ScriptManager ID="ScriptManager1" runat="server"></asp:ScriptManager>

i added that

<form id="form1" runat="server">

<asp:ScriptManager ID="ScriptManager1" runat="server"></asp:ScriptManager>

but the i'm getting and unknown server tag 'asp:ScriptManager error.  was hoping someone could point me in the right direction.  i've seen some post where some add to the webconfig in a <controls> but couldn't figure that out either.

one other thing.. i added these dll's in the bin after the website had been created and most of the work done.  So there was no ajax template used

anyway

thanks

shannon

JvCoach23
Network DBA vet
VB.Net/ASP.Net
0
jvcoach23

Read the following post in order to make your site/applicaiotn Ajax enabled:
http://msmvps.com/blogs/kenlin/archive/2007/11/05/enable-asp-net-ajax-v1-0-to-your-existing-asp-net-2-0-web-site-or-web-application.aspx
Then, you'll be able to use the ScriptManager.

I Hope it helps.
Gil Fink
MCPD Enterprise Applications Developer
http://blogs.microsoft.co.il/blogs/gilf
0
gilfink
11/4/2008 2:02:37 PM

shannon,

Your web config file needs to be set up to support ASP.NET AJAX.  The easiest way to do this is to simply create a new web site using the AJAX-Enabled Web project template.  For ASP.NET AJAX 1.0, you can also refer to the following config settings and copy it into your config file: http://asp.net/AJAX/Documentation/Live/ConfiguringASPNETAJAX.aspx

James

James Ashley, Magenic Technologies
(james.ashley.magenic@gmail.com)
0
vgiambattista
11/4/2008 6:17:13 PM

Thanks for the link.. i'm still having an issue.  I'm getting a ScriptManager is ambigiuous in the namespace System.Web.UI.  I've removed the ajax control from the aspx page.. trying to get one thing to not have errors at a time.  So in the aspx page there is no register assembly for ajax.  I did add in the scriptManager

<ajx:ScriptManager ID="ScriptManager1" runat="server" />

as well as all the children in the webconfig.  Here are two portions of it

<assemblies>
				<add assembly="System.Design, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=B03F5F7F11D50A3A"/>
				<add assembly="System.Windows.Forms, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=B77A5C561934E089"/>
				<add assembly="System.DirectoryServices, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=B03F5F7F11D50A3A"/>
				<add assembly="System.Web.Extensions, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35"/>
				<add assembly="System.Web.Extensions.Design, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35"/>
				<add assembly="System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35"/>
				<add assembly="System.Web.Extensions.Design, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35"/></assemblies>

and also

<controls>

<add tagPrefix="ajx" namespace="System.Web.UI" assembly="System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35"/>

</controls>

i tried to remove teh version 1.0.61025.0 System.Web.Extnesions and Design so there would not be duplication, but it adds them back in when i build the site.  So i'm not sure what to do.  Again... this is a asp.net site being developed in vs 2005 and using .net framework 2.0

I have the ajax toolkit dll's copied to the bin and installed ASP.NET 2.0 AJAX Extensions

hope you can continue to help

thanks

shannon

JvCoach23
Network DBA vet
VB.Net/ASP.Net
0
jvcoach23
11/5/2008 12:28:56 PM

well.. i may have it working now.  i created a new web with the ajax template and then copied in all the sections over my old webconfig and modified the web config for my needs...  i'm not getting those erros anymore.  course it broke my ability to add an attribute to a gridview row.. but i've probably missed something real simple.. Hope so.

thanks

shannon

JvCoach23
Network DBA vet
VB.Net/ASP.Net
0
jvcoach23

You got the ambigues error because of the configurations you made.
In the  assemblies element you added twice the System.Web.Extensions and System.Web.Extensions.Design and in two versions - 3.5.0.0 and thhe 1.0.61025.0. I marked them.
<assemblies>
<add assembly="System.Design, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=B03F5F7F11D50A3A"/>
<add assembly="System.Windows.Forms, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=B77A5C561934E089"/>
<add assembly="System.DirectoryServices, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=B03F5F7F11D50A3A"/>
<add assembly="System.Web.Extensions, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35"/>
<add assembly="System.Web.Extensions.Design, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35"/>
<add assembly="System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35"/>
<add assembly="System.Web.Extensions.Design, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35"/>
</assemblies>
I'm glad you found another solution to your problem.

I Hope it helps.
Gil Fink
MCPD Enterprise Applications Developer
http://blogs.microsoft.co.il/blogs/gilf
0
gilfink
11/5/2008 7:28:21 PM

well.. i spoke to soon.. now that i've added the reorderlist into the mix.. i get an error saying that i need to have the script manager and that it needs to appear before the control.  So here is my code.. the reorderlist i'm just starting on..

    <form id="form1" runat="server">
        <asp:ScriptManager ID="ScriptManager1" runat="server" />
            <asp:LinkButton ID="lbNewAnswerKey" runat="server">New AnswerKey</asp:LinkButton><br />
            <cc1:ReorderList ID="roAnswerKey" runat="server" >

            </cc1:ReorderList>

 and i've got it wired to a datasource in the code behind.

what did i do wrong

thanks

shannon

JvCoach23
Network DBA vet
VB.Net/ASP.Net
0
jvcoach23
11/6/2008 1:36:05 PM

in trying to make this easier for people to help me on.. i've started a new vs 2005 asp.net website using the ajax toolkit template.  This is what the page looks like

    <form id="form1" runat="server">
        <asp:ScriptManager ID="ScriptManager1" runat="server" />
            <obout:Editor ID="Editor1" runat="server">
            </obout:Editor>
            <asp:UpdatePanel ID="UpdatePanel1" runat="server">
                <ContentTemplate>
                    <cc1:ReorderList ID="roAnswerKey" runat="server" DataKeyField="SurveyAnswerKeyID"
                        SortOrderField="PositionLefttoRight" PostBackOnReorder="false" DragHandleAlignment="Left"
                        Width="400px">
                        <ItemTemplate>
                            <asp:Label ID="roAnswerKeyText" runat="server" Text='<%#databinder.eval(container.dataitem,"AnswerKeyText") %>'></asp:Label>
                        </ItemTemplate>
                        <DragHandleTemplate>
                            <asp:Button ID="Button1" runat="server" Text="Button" />
                        </DragHandleTemplate>
                        <ReorderTemplate>
                            <asp:Panel ID="Panel1" runat="server">
                            </asp:Panel>
                        </ReorderTemplate>
                    </cc1:ReorderList>
                </ContentTemplate>
            </asp:UpdatePanel>
    </form>

 and here is the code behind

        Dim oSurveyAnswerKey As New Dempsey.SurveyAnswerKey
        Dim oSurveyAnswerKeys As List(Of Dempsey.SurveyAnswerKey) = Nothing
        Dim oSurveyAnswerKeyController As New Dempsey.SurveyAnswerKey_Controller
        oSurveyAnswerKeys = oSurveyAnswerKeyController.GetSurveyAnswerKeyDataBySurveyID(1)

        With Me.roAnswerKey
            .DataSource = oSurveyAnswerKeys
            .DataBind()
        End With
    End Sub

 there are six rows returned that should be populating the roAnskwerKey.  I'm getting an error in the ExtenderControlbase.cs file on the protected override void OnPreRender.  It reads a control with ID 'roAnswerKey_rli0' requires a ScriptManager on the page.  i think i have one.. the webconfig is what the template created for me.  anyone have any ideas?

thanks

shannon

JvCoach23
Network DBA vet
VB.Net/ASP.Net
0
jvcoach23
11/6/2008 2:49:23 PM
to add to this.. i've tried to a couple things... i've removed the reorder control.  I added a update panel and that works fine.  When i try to add a reorderlist control or even a passwordStrength control.. i'm getting an error about

Indirect reference is being made to assembly System.Web.Extensions version 3.5.0.0, which contains 'AjaxControlToolkit.PasswordStrength'. This Project references a prior version of System.Web.Extensions version 1.0.61025.0.

and the web config

<add assembly="System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35"/>

<
add assembly="System.Design, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=B03F5F7F11D50A3A"/>

<add assembly="System.Web.Extensions.Design, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35"/>

<add assembly="System.Windows.Forms, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=B77A5C561934E089"/></assemblies>

 again.. this was using a new web site in vs 2005, using the ajax toolkit template

sure hope there is someone out there that can lend a hand

shannon

JvCoach23
Network DBA vet
VB.Net/ASP.Net
0
jvcoach23
11/6/2008 8:09:42 PM

ok.. here is the latest.. i think i have it figured out.. always before i was trying to use the template to get the info that needed to go in the web config.  I also tried coping off the net what was to go in there from various blogs...  in my latest attempt.. it appears that there is success.  Here is what i did

1. went into the referrences for the website and removed the system.web.extension version 1.x and added the 3.5 version

2. go into the sample website that ships with the ajaxtoolkit and grab the info out of it's webconfig.  once that was done the errors have gone away and the first attempt at using the reorder list has worked.. hopefully all will go smoother now.. but hope this can help someone else.

thanks

shannon

JvCoach23
Network DBA vet
VB.Net/ASP.Net
0
jvcoach23

Old AJAX in .NET 1.1 compatibility with .NET framework 2.0. Ajax does not work always ....................
Hello,I have converted the web site from .NET 1.1 to .NET 2.0. Some of the pages in the web site use AJAX which was developed in .NET 1.1Ajax does not work smoothly in .NET 2.0. Do I have to use ATLAS or is there any fix I can use to make the AJAX work ?Please let me know. Many thanks in advance. Nick..........

Will AJAX Extensions 1.0 (for .NET 2.0) be affected by .NET 3.0?
Hello all,I have a web server that has a couple of site running using .NET 2.0 with the AJAX Extensions 1.0 (but not the ControlKit) and I need to install another Web App site that uses .NET 3.0. I need to know if installing .NET 3.0 will affect the sites that currently use 2.0 and the AJAX Extensions 1.0 as these sites are live and any down time would get me in the @~!£$.If there are issues, are there any work arounds? Many Thanks in advance  The .net Framework 3.0 and 3.5 add features to the .net framework 2.0 so installing the additional framework should not cause any pro...

Bad web.config in AJAX.NET 1.0 under .NET 2.0 Express
My setup is MS.NET v2.0 with the C# and Web Express editions of 2005. I also installed the AJAX 1.0 release with the respective toolkit as indicated in the AJAX.NET site. However, when I create a new project I am presented with the usual bare bones default.aspx and the web.config. However the web.config shows a lot of warnings and errors.One of them was being that the "requiredPermission" (or something like that) attribute was not recognized. Somewhere on the net there is a post of a correction to the DotNetConfig.xsd schema file in VS.2005 so I used it and it got rid of THAT warning.&n...

AJAX 1.0 for .NET 2.0 Question #2
Hello, I'm trying to utilize the AJAX Extensions 1.0 for a .NET 2.0 web application. I have manually added the registrations for assemblies and httphandlers, etc. to the web.config file. When I add a ScriptManager to the Web Form and try running it, I get the following runtime error: The base class includes the field 'ScriptManager1', but its type (System.Web.UI.ScriptManager) is not compatible with the type of control (System.Web.UI.ScriptManager). I'm running Windows XP Pro. Using VS2008 (Prism). I do have the 3.5 Framework installed. Both System.Web.Exten...

How to use Google Ajax Toolkit and Yahoo Ajax Toolkit in .Net 2.0
This is Ramesh,I know how work with MicroSoft  Ajax Toolkit, But i need : how to work with google and yahoo Ajax Toolkit's in .Net 2.0Is there any way to work  with google and yahoo Ajax Toolkit's in .Net 2.0 ?Please help any body as soon as,  Please Please Help me with in short time Thank youRamesh    Ramesh.M...

How Do I Use AJAX and AJAX Control Toolkit In Visual Studio 2008 When Targetting .NET 2.0 Framework?
I have recently converted a lot of Visual Studio 2003 / .NET Framework 1.1 projects to Visual Studio 2008 / .NET Framework 2.0.  I want to be able to use AJAX and AJAX Control Toolkit under Visual Studio 2008 while we target the .NET 2.0 Framework.  Unfortunately, we cannot target .NET Framework 3.5 because we need Windows 2003 Server for that and we only have Windows 2000.  I do not want to use Visual Studio 2005 either.  Is it possible to do what I want given these conditions?You can't stop entropy so why even try? The simple answer is yes.  What pr...

.Net 1.1 with .Net 2.0 virtual directory using AJAX "Sys undefined"
I'm having an issue running an AJAX app I built, I think I might know what the problem might be, but if so, I am not sure how to fix it. The main site is built with 1.1 and new application is 2.0.  I have the new application configured properly (as far as I can tell) in its own app pool, etc..  The app runs just fine (I have other 2.0 apps that run along side the main 1.1), but I am getting an error: "Sys undefined...."  I've checked to enusre the mappings for the .axd extension for this particular VD are pointing to the correct place as ...

.Net 2.0 version 1.0.10618.0 AJAX and MaximinValueMessage ERROR
I am using Version 1.0.10618.0 and get the following error.Type 'AjaxControlToolkit.MaskedEditExtender' does not have a public property named 'MaximumValueMessage'. Why does the exmple show this option in the samples and not note it is not found in version 1.010618.0 for .NET 2.0?    "From my point of view, the Jedi are evil!" The samples only show what is available in the latest release. If you upgrade, it should work.  Nice avatar by the way! MCPD - Web Developer Thanks, I wish we could upgrade we are on VS2005 and .NET 2.0. "From my poi...

AJAX 1.0 for .NET 2.0 Question
Hello, I'm trying to utilize the AJAX Extensions 1.0 for a .NET 2.0 web application. I have manually added the registrations for assemblies and httphandlers, etc. to the web.config file. When I add a ScriptManager to the Web Form and try running it, I get the following runtime error: The base class includes the field 'ScriptManager1', but its type (System.Web.UI.ScriptManager) is not compatible with the type of control (System.Web.UI.ScriptManager). I'm running Windows XP Pro. Using VS2008 (Prism). I do have the 3.5 Framework installed. Both System.Web...

How do I enable .NET 2.0 & AJAX 1.0 in VS2008?
I have to build some applications with VS2008 that still target .NET 2.0 and AJAX 1.0 (what we have been using in VS2005). I have created the new project as a .NET 2.0 project, but can't see how to enable AJAX 1.0. How is this done please? Step by step instructions would be ideal. Thanks in advance. Blessings,~A~ In VS 2008, we do not have a separate project type for AJAX Enabled Web site All you have do is add the         <asp:ScriptManager ID="ScriptManager1" runat="server"></asp:ScriptManager> from n...

Drag and Drop Suggestion
Hi,  I have a grid (upgraded from 1.0 - .net 2.0 recently).  I want to grab a row and drag it to a separate box above it so that i can be seen as the master row.  I know I could just have a check box and then highlight it but I really want to integrate the drag/drop using AJAX.    Basically I'm trying to drag a record from one box to the other.  Can anyone offer any suggestions?   PS.  Please keep in mind I'm doing this in asp.net (VB)  thx much,seed Hi, You can make use of AjaxControlToolKit RecorderList control to achiev...

Ajax and .Net Framework 2.0
Is it possible to use Ajax with a website with the target framework set to 2.0?  Thanks!Gregwww.FoothillsData.comData Driven Web Solutions In .Net See the "AJAX Downloads for ASP.NET 2.0" section on this page:http://www.asp.net/ajax/downloads/ Darrell Norton, MVPDarrell Norton's BlogPlease mark this post as answered if it helped you!...

Ajax on IIS5 .NET 2.0
 Hello world, I have a little problem with my ajax web site. I did the example about the two drop down listboxes wich is done in simple asp.net first and after is done in ajax by adding an updatePannel to wrap the dropdown.Even when I put the UpdatePannel and the ScriptManager, the page continues to postback and does not ajax functionalities. When I try it on the embeded web server of VS2008 all works fine and ajax is ok, but when i try on IIS5 the ajax functionality desapear. Somebody know if there is something to do on IIS 5 server, configuration or package installation...

Access .Net 2.0 Application from .Net 2.0 Web Site
I need to populate a specific form in a .Net desktop application from a .net web application.  Is there an easy way to go about this? Hi, Based on my understanding, you want to start an executable application from your ASP.NET websit, right? We can invoke Process.Start method (http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.diagnostics.process.start.aspx) to launch an executable application from ASP.NET application. Note: Please keep in mind, the ASP.NET application is running on the server, so it will start the executable application that exists in the server.   I look...

Clickonce deployment anyone (DW.NET 2.0 and .NET 2.0)?
I saw someone had posted a question about this already, and there were no responses. So I am hoping that this will get some. We had problems with the previous version of DW.NET 1.5 + VS2003 when attempting to deploy applications via a web server. So many problems that we eventually decided to run off a network drive (which is OK if your user base doesn't roam around the country). Anyway, we gave up on DW.NET, and started to use the datagrid control. Since then, much has changed. Our development team now has VS2005 professional and may start using DW.NET 2.0 (pending my inv...

.NET 3.0 or .NET 2.0?
I'm going to move my exiting software to .net soon. I'm just wondering if I should wait for the .NET 3.0 framework to be released or if I can start with the 2.0 now? I'd say you can go ahead and move your code to .Net 2.0 as .Net 3.0 uses the CLR version 2.0.Basically, .net 3.0 is .net 2.0 PLUS some new features for presentation (GUI), communication and workflow process.  So the compiler as well as the language features used by the 2.0 runtime will be the same in 2.0 and 3.0"Never argue with an idiot; He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experienc...

VS 2008 Web Application Projects targeting .NET 2.0 and AJAX 1.0
Hi! I have a problem trying to use VS 2008 Web Application Projects targeting .NET 2.0 and AJAX 1.0: I've read in one of the blogs (http://blogs.msdn.com/webdevtools/archive/2007/07/30/using-vs-2008-to-target-asp-net-ajax-1-0.aspx) that there is a bug that makes Beta 2 recognize System.Extensions 1.0.61025.0 as a .NET 3.5 component. When I try to add a reference to it in my .NET 2.0 Web Application Project, it appears grayed out (as I believe it should). So, I there any other way to add it?I tried referencing the assembly in the web.config file, but the WAP doesn't build.Any ideas?&n...

.NET 2.0 Data Connection (.NET 2.0 Beta Data Provider)
I have installed the .NET 2.0 Beta Data Provider, in the server explorer in Visual Studio 2005 I have tried to connect to this provider but I can not see it in the list. Is there something else you need to do to see this other than what is in the instructions or is this not supported yet? Hi Dean, I assume you mean ASE ADO.NET 2.0 Beta. I'm attaching the html readme for this product that you should have from downloading it. Are you talking about using Server Explorer to see the Provider? This functionality isn't working yet and should be available on GA or shortly thereafter. You can register this in GAC, and also there is instructions to manually register to the system explained in the readme file. -Paul <Dean Oldfield> wrote in message news:464db42b.253.1681692777@sybase.com... >I have installed the .NET 2.0 Beta Data Provider, in the > server explorer in Visual Studio 2005 I have tried to > connect to this provider but I can not see it in the list. > Is there something else you need to do to see this other > than what is in the instructions or is this not supported > yet? begin 666 adonet_2.0_readme.htm M/&AT;6P@>&UL;G,Z=CTB=7)N.G-C:&5M87,M;6EC<F]S;V9T+6-O;3IV;6PB M#0IX;6QN<SIO/2)U<FXZ<V-H96UA<RUM:6-R;W-O9G0M8V]M.F]F9FEC93IO M9F9I8V4B#0IX;6QN<SIW/2)U<FXZ<V-H96UA<RUM:6-R;W-O9G0M8V]M.F]F M9FEC93IW;W)D(@T*>&UL;G,Z<W0Q/2)U<FXZ<V-H96UA<RU...

problem with Visual Studio 2008, Net Framework 2.0 and AJAX 1.0 doesn't work!
I wrote simple web application with update panel but when I loaded application, update panel didn't work..I think It's problem with AJAX 1.0... How to fix this problem???ASP.NET 3.5VISUAL STUDIO 2008 PROMS SQL SERVER 2005 You really need to be more specific about what you're trying to do, what's happening, post your source code, something...When you ask a question, remember to click "mark as answered" when you get a reply which answers your question.My latest ASP.NET AJAX blog entries. I have side by side installed visual studio 2005 and 2008.In visual studio 2005 ajax works normal, but in visual studio 2008 when working only with net framework 2.0 ajax doesn't work. I get web page normaly opened in browser but there isn't ajax support in it,in left down corner of browser I get message - yellow mark "Done but with errors".. With net framework 3.5 ajax works normal..ASP.NET 3.5VISUAL STUDIO 2008 PROMS SQL SERVER 2005 See it her AJAX with VS 2008 http://download.microsoft.com/download/0/f/6/0f651a0f-6f2b-4497-b061-e1b2825e22e0/MSAJAX-ToDoList.wmvChetan SarodeSoftware Engineer,Approva Systems Pvt Ltd,Pune, India. I installed AJAX Extension 1.0 for ASP.NET V2.0 But when i create new web project, AJAX Enabled web site is not available for selection in templates. please help whoisthis: There is no such thing as an "AJAX-Enabled Web Site" in Visual Studio 2008.  The workings of Ajax ...

Ajax issues in dw.net 2.0
Hi, I am using datawindow.net 2.0 in my application. I want to use Ajax in my application. When using Ajax update panel with the datawindow control, the datawindow events are not firing properly. Is this a known issue? What could be wrong? Are there any conflicts in using Ajax with the datawindow.net 2.0? Thanks, Ameena. Possibly. The DataWindow has its own AJAX functionality built into it so your code might be conflicting with it. Regards, Dave Fish Sybase On 18 Jun 2007 04:54:20 -0700, Ameena wrote: >Hi, > >I am using datawindow.net 2.0 in my applicat...

Using AJAX controls .NET 2.0
I download the new AJAX extention and Tool Kit.  I created a AJAX enable Web site and when I run it using Studio 2005, I have no problems, but when I publish to a remote server and try to run it again I get the following error: Only when I run it using Studio 2005 (http://localhost:49573/Default.aspx) runs fine.  DO I NEED TO INSTALL AJAX extention on the Server?  I was told by the server team that it wasn't requred. Configuration Error Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the s...

Web resources about - ajax script manager on .net 2.0 - asp.net.ajax-discussion

Manager - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Breitbart: Reporter Michelle Fields 'manhandled' by Trump campaign manager resigns along with three others ...
Breitbart News reporters Michelle Fields, Jordan Schachtel, and editors Ben Shapiro, and Jarrett Stepman resigned from the conservative site ...

Breitbart: Reporter Michelle Fields 'manhandled' by Trump campaign manager resigns along with three others ...
Breitbart News reporters Michelle Fields, Jordan Schachtel, and editors Ben Shapiro, and Jarrett Stepman resigned from the conservative site&nbsp;accused ...

AFL 2016: Bombers' list manager meets suspended players
Essendon have started their&nbsp;drive to safeguard themselves&nbsp;against suspended players leaving at the end of the season, with list manager ...

Updated Checklist for Social Media Managers
Sprout Social digital marketing specialist Michael Patterson shared a checklist for social media managers last July from his colleague, social ...

Ex-Flint emergency manager says he relied on experts in water crisis
Ex-Flint emergency manager says he relied on experts in water crisis

Money managers feel the pain
Asset management firms are starting to share in their sellside counterparts’ pain, according to BreakingViews.

Trump's Campaign Manager Called Staffer C-Word In Old Koch Job
File under "stories that should surprise no one," once stories about Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski came out about him (allegedly) ...

Cruz Calls For Trump Campaign Manager’s Head After Alleged Assault On Reporter
Cruz Calls For Trump Campaign Manager’s Head After Alleged Assault On Reporter

Highest-Earning Hedge Fund Managers 2016
Highest-Earning Hedge Fund Managers 2016