AJAX Extension in asp.net 2.0 when i choose asp.net web site and run ajax control it will not work but if i choose asp.net ajax enabled web site ajax extensions are working file

 AJAX Extension in asp.net 2.0 when i choose new  asp.net web site and run ajax control it will not work but if i choose asp.net ajax enabled web site ajax extensions are working file.

Because of this i will not able to use ajax extension in my previous website which are created in asp.net 2.0. Please help me how i will do it ..or i will convert all previous code in to ajax enabled web site but it is time consuming i think .. please give me proper solution i am new in asp.net development

0
sandeep

Sandeep,

Nothing can help u better than this video

Regards
KINJAL

"Mark the post as answered if it solves your Query"
0
kinjalin
1/10/2009 11:15:46 AM

 thanks a lot kinjalin....this video will realy helpful for me...i am really happy .....

0
sandeep

Old AJAX in .NET 1.1 compatibility with .NET framework 2.0. Ajax does not work always ....................
Hello,I have converted the web site from .NET 1.1 to .NET 2.0. Some of the pages in the web site use AJAX which was developed in .NET 1.1Ajax does not work smoothly in .NET 2.0. Do I have to use ATLAS or is there any fix I can use to make the AJAX work ?Please let me know. Many thanks in advance. Nick..........

Will AJAX Extensions 1.0 (for .NET 2.0) be affected by .NET 3.0?
Hello all,I have a web server that has a couple of site running using .NET 2.0 with the AJAX Extensions 1.0 (but not the ControlKit) and I need to install another Web App site that uses .NET 3.0. I need to know if installing .NET 3.0 will affect the sites that currently use 2.0 and the AJAX Extensions 1.0 as these sites are live and any down time would get me in the @~!£$.If there are issues, are there any work arounds? Many Thanks in advance  The .net Framework 3.0 and 3.5 add features to the .net framework 2.0 so installing the additional framework should not cause any pro...

adding Ajax to my non-Ajax .NET web site
Hi all I've a site that i developed by .NET (visual studio.net 2005 - VB.net) and want to add Ajax into the pages now. I've downloaded required AJAX tools and be able to develop AJAX enabled pages but want to integrate ajax features to existing pages. Could you please help me how i can do this? Thanksmcb Look at the videos here: http://www.asp.net/learn/ajax-videos/  (number 7 in particular)Steve Wellens My blog if a web site is a normal asp web site then u have to add these lines in web.config under the system.web tag         <httpHand...

Troubleshoot Web Service; Ajax AutoComplete events do not appear to not fire; Ajax web service appears to not work. .NET
Folks, I had the situation that Ajax AutoComplete events in the web service did not fire after I copied a project out of a folder, renamed it and moved it to a server. The fix was hard to find but easy to solve. I had some web service modules in an ASMX file that provided AutoComplete entries -- i.e., after the user keys in 2 or 3 characters, the list of possible entries with those leading characters is displayed for the user to select. To solve the problem, look at the web service's directive, not the code-behind or the ASMX designer.  Do a right-mouse-click...

Ajax-Enabled Web Site vs Ajax Control Toolkit Web Site
I just start to use Ajax and noticed when I create a new web site from command menu, I have two options, ASP.NET AJAX-Enabled Web Site from "Visual Studio installed templates" and AJAX Control Toolkit Web Site from "My templates". The first option created prefix like <ajaxToolkit:###> while the second created prefix with <cc1:#####>. Can you point me the differences between those two templates.  Thanks! The Ajax Control Toolkit has around 40 controls which works on top of Core Ajax Framework. Starting with the Control Toolkit template will ensur...

Bad web.config in AJAX.NET 1.0 under .NET 2.0 Express
My setup is MS.NET v2.0 with the C# and Web Express editions of 2005. I also installed the AJAX 1.0 release with the respective toolkit as indicated in the AJAX.NET site. However, when I create a new project I am presented with the usual bare bones default.aspx and the web.config. However the web.config shows a lot of warnings and errors.One of them was being that the "requiredPermission" (or something like that) attribute was not recognized. Somewhere on the net there is a post of a correction to the DotNetConfig.xsd schema file in VS.2005 so I used it and it got rid of THAT warning.&n...

Configure AJAX extensions to enable AJAX controls ***WITHOUT*** using web.config file
I've inherited a legacy application that has many issues.  I'm not going to get into specifics or debates about what *should* be done; I know what *should* be done, but right now I have to <sigh> 'get 'er done'.So here's what I need to do:I need to get the AJAX controls working WITHOUT using the configuration file.  Of course things work great if I update the configuration file declaritively, but that's not option.Now with WF I can set my managers (such as adding the persistence service or adding the manual scheduler service) declaritively or in co...

Trying to get a 2.0 site (with AJAX.NET) working on Server 2000
I recently wrote an application using AJAX.NET (and obvioulsy .NET 2.0).  When I went to publish the site on the server I realized that neither .NET 2.0 or AJAX.NET were installed.   I downloaded both and installed.  Rebooted the server to be sure.   After I created the virtual directory, I went to check the site.  I got a parse error ont he web.config file, immediately I realized that I forgot to set the site to 2.0 from 1.1 (like I do EVERY SINGLE TIME, but that is not here nor there).    The wierd thing is, is that once I switched over to 2.0 when...

How Do I Use AJAX and AJAX Control Toolkit In Visual Studio 2008 When Targetting .NET 2.0 Framework?
I have recently converted a lot of Visual Studio 2003 / .NET Framework 1.1 projects to Visual Studio 2008 / .NET Framework 2.0.  I want to be able to use AJAX and AJAX Control Toolkit under Visual Studio 2008 while we target the .NET 2.0 Framework.  Unfortunately, we cannot target .NET Framework 3.5 because we need Windows 2003 Server for that and we only have Windows 2000.  I do not want to use Visual Studio 2005 either.  Is it possible to do what I want given these conditions?You can't stop entropy so why even try? The simple answer is yes.  What pr...

running a ajax enabled web site on the server that not support ajax,
Hi, Can i run ajax(or atlas) enabled web site on the server that not support ajax, if yes, please describe,(i am new in ajax and .net) thanks   Just copy the ajax dlls to you application's bin directory.Refer to http://forums.asp.net/thread/1480481.aspx for more information. I do this, but i get this error page : Server Error in '/' Application. Security Exception Description: The application attempted to perform an operation not allowed by the security policy.  To grant this application the required permission please contact your system administrator or ch...

Is is required to install AJAX extension in the server to run ajax enabled site
  Hi,  I have a .net application using Ajax extensions and tool kit. Now I am trying to deploy it in Win 2003 server. After installation when I try to open the application I get the following error: "Could not load file or assembly 'System.Web.Extensions, " I wanted to know if it is required that I have to manually install the Ajax extension on the server. Or the dll in the bin folder of my project for the Ajax extension is enough. Thanks gayathri. I think it needs to reside in the GAC on the server.  I had a similar issue. Eric Thanks eseidel, &nb...

Ajax Control Toolkit vs. Ajax Enabled Web Site Template
Hi, After installed the Ajax extension, we have Ajax Enabled Web Site template in our Visual Studio, after installed the Control Toolkit extension, we have another Control Toolkit template, what is the difference of these two template? I can't figure out the different since both works for me. I believe the only difference is that the toolkit template automatically references the toolkit.  Both should have made the web.config changes needed to make the site ASP.NET AJAX enabled.Encosia - ASP.NET, AJAX, and more.Latest article: Using complex types to make calling services less… co...

Web Server Controls
Is there any documentation showing what is required to equip a server-side WebControl to work with AJAX.NET?   I have some VERY simple WebControls that fire "Click" events.   One of them consistantly causes the entire page to refresh, while the other doesn't.   But they are both doing the same thing.    For some reason, one seems to not work with AJAX.NET, while the other does.    Both of them are wrapped inside an UpdatePanel and ContentTemplate - but behave differently under AJAX.NET.   Mysterious. I can't tell if the...

How to use Google Ajax Toolkit and Yahoo Ajax Toolkit in .Net 2.0
This is Ramesh,I know how work with MicroSoft  Ajax Toolkit, But i need : how to work with google and yahoo Ajax Toolkit's in .Net 2.0Is there any way to work  with google and yahoo Ajax Toolkit's in .Net 2.0 ?Please help any body as soon as,  Please Please Help me with in short time Thank youRamesh    Ramesh.M...

Web resources about - AJAX Extension in asp.net 2.0 when i choose asp.net web site and run ajax control it will not work but if i choose asp.net ajax enabled web site ajax extensions are working file - asp.net.ajax-discussion

Google Chrome extension - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
to build the extensions which requires different code and skills for each extension. Extensions can be created through use of web technologies ...

Brandon Crawford's extension is reasonable
... after he posted the best season of his career. On Tuesday, the Giants gave shortstop Brandon Crawford a six-year, $75 million dollar extension, ...

Use this Chrome extension to block all ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ spoilers
In less than a month, the whole world will be lining up to see Star Wars: The Force Awakens in theaters on opening day. Well, maybe not the whole ...

Banish 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' spoilers with this Chrome extension
Spoilers are consigned to the outer rim if you install this extension.

Morning Minute: Crawford talks extension; Kings go down in Atlanta
... 58° Navigation Home Giants A's Sharks Warriors Kings 49ers Raiders Quakes Insiders More Tickets Shop Watch Morning Minute: Crawford talks extension; ...

Apple now has an extension kit for space black link bracelet
... for Apple Watch is one of the slickest looking bands for Apple Watch, and now if you’ve got XL thick wrists you can finally buy an extension ...

How The EU's Extension Of Trade Protections Could Impact Chinese Solar Companies
The European Commission recently announced that it will extend trade protections, including anti subsidy and anti-dumping measures, on Chinese ...

Huskies sign coach Chris Petersen to 2-year extension
Chris Petersen is now under contract with Washington through the 2020 season after the coach received a two-year extension Thursday.

Spanish architects reuse railway sleepers to build a sculptural library extension
Read the rest of Spanish architects reuse railway sleepers to build a sculptural library extension

Sick Of ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Spoilers? A New Chrome Extension Will Block Them For You
... Star Wars spoilers, however, thanks to JitBit. As TechCrunch reports, JitBit co-founders Alex Jumašev and Max Al Farakh have released an extension ...