How to update/modify a ADAM user/Group/Application using vb.net or c#.net

 Hi
 I  need  help for update/modify a ADAM user/Group/Application using vb.net or c#.net
 Regards
Mallikarjuna
P.Mallikarjuna
0
mallikarjuna5555
11/13/2005 9:01:25 AM
asp.net.active-directory-ldap 2291 articles. 0 followers. Follow

you can take a look at this Microsoft support site: http://search.microsoft.com/search/results.aspx?view=en-us&st=a&na=84&qu=adam+update+group&qp=&qa=&qn=&c=4&s=0

Also, when I think about ADAM/Active directory and doing something against this technology I think of LDAP queries, so this becomes: http://www.google.be/search?hl=nl&q=ldap+query+C%23&meta=

Grz, Kris.
XIII

How to Add Applications to ADAM using vb.net or C#.net
 Hi Pls thrown light  any one on How to Add Applications to ADAM using vb.net or C#.net RegardsMallikarjunaP.Mallikarjuna...

use of vb.net and c#.net

Net:Net:Net::LDAP::FAQ

Integrating the C#.net and VB.net application
Hello All,  I'm trying to integrate the C#.net application and VB.net application.  Can you give me any suggestions of how to merge them.  Thanks in Advance You are probably goign to have to convert one of the applications to the other language at one point.  There are online conversion tools to help http://www.carlosag.net/Tools/CodeTranslator/- WilliamPlease mark the most helpful reply/replies as "Answer".Give some of my PWSK modules a try.  Type of application?We All move to our original place.Don't forget.Imran Baloch @weighfield: I d...

Convert VB.Net application to C#.net
Haican any one help me to convert VB.Net application in this link to C#.net http://www.planet-source-code.com/vb/scripts/ShowCode.asp?txtCodeId=6718&lngWId=10RegardsAnu Palavila  Regards Anu Palavila Use this Free Conversion tool - http://www.developerfusion.com/tools/convert/vb-to-csharp/  ASP.NET Grid With Excel Capabilities | 27 GridView Tips & Tricks | Hosting your site? | SQL Server Tips Other Code Convertors (convert VB to C# and C# to VB) http://converter.telerik.com/ http://www.developerfusion.com/tools/convert/csharp-to-vb/ http://www.dotnetspider.com...

vb.net vs c#.net vs j#.net

vb .net or c# .net

C#.NET or VB.NET

VB.Net To C#.Net

Re: Gadget using vb.net and c#.net
 Hi, I am new to Gadget Concept. i want to create new Gadget. it must show the name 'Gadget Application'. pls, guide me how to create Gadget using .net application with some sample. thanks for your help in advance. Regards,Suriyanarayana.N  Unfortunately creating a Gadget using the .NET framework is not so simple. I have found a few post that might help you understand the process:http://www.codeproject.com/KB/gadgets/gadgettips.aspx http://www.codeproject.com/KB/gadgets/GadgetInterop.aspx Gabriel BogĂ©a (http://www.gbogea.com)-----------------Please 'Mark...

Web resources about - How to update/modify a ADAM user/Group/Application using vb.net or c#.net - asp.net.active-directory-ldap