SQL >>> datediff in access 2000

DateDiff seems not working

SELECT DATEDIFF(Minute,Members.Deb,
Members.Fin) As Diff From Members
I want to get the number of minutes for each members between to columns Members.Deb and Members.Fin.. and it doesn't work
thank you
angiras
0
angiras

I found the seconds in that way

SELECT DATEDIFF("s",Members.Deb,
Members.Fin) As Diff From Members
but if I use "m" or "minute" I get an error, how can I get the minutes ?
thank you
angiras
0
angiras

Sql Server 2000->->->->->Data->->->-> Sql Server 2005
How can i migrate data from Sql Server 2000 to  Sql Server 2000 A backup file of SQL 2000 can be restored on SQL 2005   ThanksMark post(s) as "Answer" that helped youElectronic ScrewWebsite||Blog||Dub@i.net...

ERROR >>>>>>>>>>>master page
can any budy give me an answer of given question this question is ask in interview we have an usercontrol in .net 1.0,1.1 why microsoft implimented the masterpage concept in 2.0 as work done by master page is same as usercontrol do   can any budy gives mw an ans -----------why we use master pages........???????? Friend, this article explains you why do we use the master pages http://dotnetperls.com/Content/Master-Page-Code-Behind.aspx and this one http://www.careerride.com/ASP.NET-Master-Pages-Questions.aspx Good luck!Please Don't forget to click "Mark as Answer&quo...

ClientDataSet -> CopyDataSet -> FDQuery -> SQlite -> access violation
Hey, I'm using RAD Studio XE5 Delphi and want to simply update my SQLite Database with new rows which I get from a REST JSon server. {code} procedure TForm1.BtnAktualisierenClick(Sender: TObject); begin RESTResponseDataSetAdapter1.FieldDefs.Clear; RESTRequest1.Execute; end; procedure TForm1.RESTRequest1AfterExecute(Sender: TCustomRESTRequest); begin ClientDataSet1.open; FDQuery1.CopyDataSet(ClientDataSet1, [coStructure, coRefresh, coAppend]); ClientDataSet1.ClearFields; FDQuery1.Open('select * from Table1 where Column1 like ''%'';'); en...

applying signatures>>>>>
Name: Greg Donsberger Email: donsbergeratecnodotcom Product: Thunderbird Summary: applying signatures>>>>> Comments: Thunderbird!!! I'd like to be able to apply a signature to my e-mails......but not every one with a particular account. outlook express has an "insert option" for signatures....you still have to set it up.....but you insert it yourself, instead of it being a default setting for the account. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.3) Gecko/20090824 Firefox/3.5.3 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From ...

HELP>>HELP>>>
The server abended due to a room that was too hot, it corrupted GroupWise so now when it reboots it hangs. How do I restart the server and get it not to load the autoexec.ncf which contains GW? Your immediate assistance would be greatly appreciated! Thanks. Barbara barbara.roy@po.state.ct.us wrote: > The server abended due to a room that was too hot, it corrupted GroupWise > so now when it reboots it hangs. How do I restart the server and get it > not to load the autoexec.ncf which contains GW? Your immediate assistance > would be greatly appreciated! Thanks. B...

simple code for search please>>>>>>>
hi>>i am work in project with asp.neti have code that search words in  only one page ,but i want simple code for search words in multiple pagesi mean i want put search box in home page and i can search for words in all pagesplease help me and dont late...');" title="Sad - ">......thanks   can u give us more information about how ur information is stored in your website so we can help u decide which search mechanism to use? cuz search can be done in a million ways  If this post was useful to you, please mark it as correct answer. Thank yo...

Fox 3 Beta 5 >>>>>>>
Name: Hank Hill Product: Firefox Summary: Fox 3 Beta 5 >>>>>>> Comments: Wooosh! Love what it does. Faster than anything. I look forward to more. Thank you. From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Testing DNN2.0 alpha >> MS Access >> Add Table
I tried DNN 2.00 and I am very impressed. Thank you Core Team very good work. So I have a simple question. How do I add tables, querys... in the Access database. Script?!? Where can I find an example? Thank you...

New Download>>>>> VERY SLOW
Name: john Email: jsuggatcomcastdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: New Download>>>>> VERY SLOW Comments: when i got on the web this morning with firefox 3.0.6 there was a message that a firefox upgrade had downloaded. now, web pages load VERY, VERY, VERY SLOW. ABOUT 10 TIMES AS LONG TO LOAD, MAYBE MORE. help!! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:1.9.0.6) Gecko/2009011912 Firefox/3.0.6 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish ...

next >> last>>
Hii, I have a datalist that shows students' names from a table. There are 100 names. I don't want to show the whole 100 names at once, instead i want to show only 20 names in a page, then i can see the next 20... and so on.. How can i do that? Can anyont help me? Thanks in advance KOUBBAZ 4 Life!! FYI: http://authors.aspalliance.com/das/datalistpaging.aspx Colt...

SOS. >>>>>>>>HELP ME????????>>Web Matrix do not work in Win XP pro
Hi everbody!!!! I have a problem with webmatrix. My problem is?? i install ASP.NET Web Matrix but it is not work. My system is XP pro. I alredy install NET Framework 1.1. The program do not show nothing. But when i open i see picture which there webmatrix after some this disappeared and after i wait but this not work. When i use win 2000 this work excellent. But now problem . I test this in two PC. But no result. I want also add that i install XP sp 2. But Proqram do not work... Thanks!!!! Hi, Can you take a look at these threads: view post 258398 and view post 252245 Regar...

System.NET >> Authentication Manager >>PreAuthenticate
I want to authenticate to a URL, which uses Windows Authentication Dialog box ..... I am not too sure how to go .... I am using Preauthenticate method of the Authentication Manager class. Its GIVES ME AN ERROR message saying "System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object " the CODE IS : AuthenticationManager.PreAuthenticate(objRequest, objNetCred ); I have already set the Credentials with username and password in the objNetCred(NetworkCredential Object ) the url in the objRequest [ WebRequest.Create(url) ] . ...

VB.Net >> How to access controls of other forms?
Hi Friends, These questions are about Visual Basic .Net 1- How can I access the controls of other forms? is this something like (frmCharges.Textbox1.text ) but it doesnt work 2- How can I set size of each column individually in DataGrid 3- My DataGrid is showing the results from sql server database but when I run the form it first shows a + sign in datagrid not the actuall results. Then I have to click that + sign then the DataGrid shows the results. How can I avoid this + sign? I'll really appreciate your help. Regards, 1 - Request.Form("formvariable") ...

Problem with the sqldatasource while bindign to a Dropdown list >>>>>>?
Hi I have a Gridview which has say 2 records with 2 columns -----------------------------------------------------                   Name            Age Select         xyvcvc            24 select          yvchj            Null -------------...

Web resources about - SQL >>> datediff in access 2000 - asp.net.access-datasource