How to Create .mdb file from Excel file using C#.net

Hi all

I want to create .mdb file that i have created excel feel from MS jet Database... through code behind

Help me in this..

Regards
Ravi
Please click "mark as answer" if this post helped you.
0
ravi2k7

How to create an mdb file programmtically:http://support.microsoft.com/kb/317881

How to import Excel data into it: http://www.mikesdotnetting.com/Article.aspx?ArticleID=79

Regards Mike
[MVP - ASP/ASP.NET]
My site
0
Mikesdotnetting

HI allI have a urgent requirement i want to convert .tiff image to .pdf file Thanks in advance Regards RaviPlease click "mark as answer" if this post helped you. I dont think its possible without doing a lot of code or using third party tools, but if you  are looking for a free tool you can try a combination of http://blog.codebeach.com/2008/02/convert-multipage-tiff-to-pdf-in-net.htmland  http://www.codeproject.com/KB/aspnet/Creating_PDF_documents_in.aspx Thanks and RegardsS.K.Vignesh----------------------Do remember to "Mark as answer" for this pos...

Creating an Excel file using VB.Net
Just after some help to create an Excel file using VB.Net please. I've had a bit of a hunt around but can't find an exact example of code that I'm after. I'm new to .Net and VB.Net and wanted to create and save records to an EXCEL file. I can translate from C# if need be. Thanks for any help. Hi Amelia99, welcome to the forums. Which version of Excell do you want to use? The latest version (2003) has xml possibilities and you can download a free SDK at the microsoft site that makes it quite easy to use with vs.net 2003. It makes new project templates and one of them is for ex...

How to use VB.Net Files in C# Project and Compile All project to Only One Assembly File.?
Hi all,I have a Library of Useful Functions and procedures But in VB.Net Language(*.vb not *.dll).All the time i have to Add additional Project to my current Project and add that VB.Net Library to it ,Then Compile it and Reference it to  my C# project and use it .so as a consequence,After Compilation in the "Bin" directory i have additional assembly Related to that VB.Net Class Library rather than one.I want to know is there any way to Achieve only One Assembly Not Two. Thanks In Advance.Regards.Nothing Is Quite Impossible !!!...

Need tutorial on creating Excel File using VB.NET
I am trying to create a pipe "|" delimited excel file from my VB.NET application. I did a search and didn't find anything very useful. I will create the pipe delimited text string in code. I just need to write each text string into a different row in a spreadsheet. Then create the .xls file. I have done this previously with a .txt file, but from what I have read this is different when creating a .xls file. Does anyone have any good tutorials for this? Thanks.Don't forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you.This credits that member, earns you a po...

Help!! Problem accessing a WORD file in web server using C#.NET
Hi experts, I am trying to open the content of a WORD file from C#.NET which resides in the REMOTE SERVER, however I get an error:"System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Server execution failed" when declaring new Word.ApplicationClass(). string fileName = this.btnWorkOrder1.Value;object readOnly = false;object isVisible = false;object saveChanges = false;object missing = System.Reflection.Missing.Value;object dynamic = 2; //error here:Word.ApplicationClass oWordApp = new Word.ApplicationClass(); Word.Document oWordDoc = oWordApp.Documents.Open(ref file, ref missing, ref readOnly,...

Smart Device Application for file transfer to a remote server in .Net Compact Framework (Using Visual Studio.Net 2003,C# code)
Dear all, We are developing a smart device application (using C# code) for .Net Compact Framework where we need to write a programme in C# code to transfer a file from mobile device to remote server/machine.Can anyony help us regarding this aaplication.If you have already done this or you find any article/link regarding to this application then please let me know about that. My mail id : anirbandas.ju@gmail.com Looking forward for your reply soon. Regards Anirban   hi hav u got any solution , becoz i too need. plz share with me...

How to get datasource name dynamically from .txt / .xml file using C#.net 2.0 with Mysql 5.0
I am using C#.Net 2.0 With MySql 5.0. I created a project and it works fine in my machine. But problem occurs when i try to run the project other than my machine. I wrote datasource=mysystem name in connection string. Is it possible to get datasource name dynamically from a text file (*.txt) or from .xml file for MySql.Regards,Tamizhselvi  Add an App.Config file to your project and you can drop a connection string in there like so:  <connectionStrings>    <add name="PICK A NAME" connectionString="YOUR CONNECTION STRING"/>...

COnverting image file into PDF file in C#.NET
hi friends, i have a problem in creating a PDF file from an image file. first of all pls clarify what is the internal concept in converting to PDF file. if nay one knows pls mail me the related code if you find any solution pls mail me at spend5mins@yahoo.com thank u all hari babu...

Create PDF file using .NET
Hello List, Can someone tell me how can I create PDF file using .NET? Thanks in advance, Peter, Hi, Tale a look @ ABCpd HTH K B ShajudeenAreYaar.comDubai, United Arab Emirates. Also, Siberix PDF Library for .NET is available as a trial download. I had the trial up and running in minutes. Couldn't have been easier ...Alister Below post has some related info http://asp.net/Forums/ShowPost.aspx?tabindex=1&PostID=380008Sreedharhttp://www.w3coder.orgweblog http://weblogs.asp.net/skoganti...

How to Create an Excel File from VB.Net
VWD 2008 Express.  Visual Basic. Is it possible to build an Excel workbook from VB code behind an aspx page.  What do I need to do?  Can anyone provide a code sample?  Thanks.Dr. Douglas PruiettGood News Jail & Prison Ministrywww.goodnewsjail.org Not knowing your exact needs, this code sample from ASPNet101.com shows how to export from a Gridview to an Excel file http://www.aspnet101.com/aspnet101/aspnet/codesample.aspx?code=gvExportExcelDavid WierMCP/ASPInsiderASPNet101.com - where to look first!Please Vote for ASPNet101 - 'Best Community Resource'!Contro...

Creating Help Files through c#.net
Is there exist any provision to create help files(.chm or .hlp) through .NET technologies. We can create the help files by using "html workshop". But the thing is can we create help files through programetically. If so can you please give the sample code.It is better if the language is c#.net to generate the Help File. ...

Web resources about - How to Create .mdb file from Excel file using C#.net - asp.net.access-datasource

Wikipedia:Why create an account? - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This is Wikipedia . You do not have to log in to learn. Almost anyone can edit almost any article at any given time too, but be aware that the ...

Facebook Teams Up With Google, Microsoft, Others To Create WebPlatform.org, A Developer Support Hub
Facebook may have a tricky relationship with HTML5 , but it still wants developers all over the Web to learn how to use it efficiently. The social ...

Create wish lists and save items from any store with Taggr
... tagged items so you know exactly what they would like for Christmas, birthdays, or for the home and vice versa. Taggr is a simple way to create ...

Wunderlich creates two-wheel-drive hybrid BMW motorcycle
Filed under: Green , Misc. Auto Shows , BMW , Motorcycle , Hybrid , Off-Road Motorcycle aftermarket company Wunderlich creates a two-wheel drive ...

This App Creates Personalized Cosmetics for You in Minutes
We’ve seen plenty of apps that scan your skin tone to find matching cosmetics, nail polish, or hair dye, but MATCHCo takes it to another level. ...

Drone registry creates issues for FAA
After the release of recommendations for registering drones, regulators face a new challenge: getting owners to sign up.

Science creates flatworms with the heads and brains of other flatworms
Without altering its genomic sequence, biologists have created hybrid flatworms with heads and bodies from two different species.

Scientists create gold nuggets that are 98 percent air
Researchers at ETH Zurich have accomplished a bit of modern-day alchemy, transforming 20 carat gold into a lightweight foam. Well, technically ...

At up to 455 exabytes on a single gram, DNA storage could create mankind’s permanent record
It could store exabytes of information and last millions of years is biology's hard drive destined to be mankind's as well?

Three Ways To Create a Dynamic And Engaging Office Environment
VideoPhoto Credit: Stan Phelps How you design your office matters. It sets the stage for how your employees work and interact. The physical environment ...