Help Help Help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Insert data error

Please tell me .Where is error in this code!
Thanks

 private void Button3_Click(object sender, System.EventArgs e)
  {
   OleDbConnection myCon=new OleDbConnection("Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OleDb.4.0; Data Source=" + Server.MapPath ( "db/db.mdb"));
   string sql="Insert into Student (name,password) Values (@name,@password)";
   OleDbCommand myCom=new OleDbCommand( );
   myCom.CommandType=CommandType.Text;
   myCom.Connection=myCon;
   myCom.CommandText=sql;

   myCom.Parameters.Add(new OleDbParameter("@name",System.Data.OleDb.OleDbType.Char));
   myCom.Parameters["@name"].Value=this.NameText.Text;
   myCom.Parameters.Add(new OleDbParameter("@password",System.Data.OleDb.OleDbType.Char));
   myCom.Parameters["@password"].Value=this.PasswordText.Text;

   try
   {
     myCon.Open();
     myCom.ExecuteNonQuery();
     Response.Write("注册成功!");
   }
   catch(Exception ex)
   {
     Response.Write(ex.ToString());
   }
   finally
   {
     myCon.Close();
   }
  }

Error Informations
System.Data.OleDb.OleDbException: INSERT INTO 语句的语法错误。 at System.Data.OleDb.OleDbCommand.ExecuteCommandTextErrorHandling(Int32 hr) at System.Data.OleDb.OleDbCommand.ExecuteCommandTextForSingleResult(tagDBPARAMS dbParams, Object& executeResult) at System.Data.OleDb.OleDbCommand.ExecuteCommandText(Object& executeResult) at System.Data.OleDb.OleDbCommand.ExecuteCommand(CommandBehavior behavior, Object& executeResult) at System.Data.OleDb.OleDbCommand.ExecuteReaderInternal(CommandBehavior behavior, String method) at System.Data.OleDb.OleDbCommand.ExecuteNonQuery() at HomeTecher.test.Button3_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\web\hometecher\test.aspx.cs:line 119

0
huozhiyong

Please see the pinned post at the top of this (Access) forum concerning reserved words.

Terri Morton
Engagement Manager, Neudesic

How to ask a question

0
tmorton
7/22/2005 3:30:17 PM
I can't find the pinned post at the top of this (Access) forum concerning reserved words.!
Thanks for for reply!
0
huozhiyong
douglas

Help Help Help Help Help Help

HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!

Help Help Help Help

help help help help

HELP HELP HELP
I need EAS 3.0.1 mantainance as soon as possible or at least an updated datawindow.jar. I've already asked the mantainance CD to italian Sybase support but they know nothing about it. If someone from sybase could send me an updated datawindow.jar would be very very appreciated. Please email me to m.mazza@ads.it Thank you Mauro Mazza Research & Develop - Gruppo FINMATICA E-mail: m.mazza@ads.it http://www.ads.it ADS automated data systems - Data Processing S.p.A. Via Del Lavoro, 17 40127 Bologna - Italy tel. +39 051 6307 411 fax. +39 051 6307 498 We expect t...

help help help
i wanna know the list of compite time errors related to code correction/programming errors in powerbuilder.thanks lot cenk That's a pretty big request. You want a list of everything it is possible to do wrong in PowerBuilder? What you might want to do is search the solved cases infobase on the Sybase web site. On Tue, 15 Jun 1999 11:50:32 +0300, in powersoft.public.powerbuilder.general cenk KIZILDAG <cenk1536@yahoo.com> wrote: >i wanna know the list of compite time errors related to code >correction/programming errors in powerbuilder.thanks lot > >c...

HELP!!!HELP!!!HELP!!!
I try set picture to database and import it to picture control. Why SetPicture funktio dosen�t work? blob b, tot_b integer li_FileNum, loops, i, ret long flen, bytes_read, new_pos string txtname, named string defext = "BMP", Filter = "bitmap Files (*.bmp), *.bmp" ret = GetFileOpenName("Open Bitmap", txtname, named, defext, filter) SetPointer(HourGlass!) flen = FileLength(txtname) li_FileNum = FileOpen(txtname, StreamMode!, Read!, LockRead!) IF flen > 32765 THEN IF Mod(flen, 32765) = 0 THEN loops = flen/32765 ELSE loops = (flen/32765...

Help!help!help!
Whether can I set a window to be unmoveable when the application is run,whatever the window is normal or max when it's running?If it may be set,how.... ...

help help help
after i unload., theni install adaptaive server.......everythings running well but unluckily it cannot start the adaptive server when installing but backupserver and XP server can install and start it Building Adaptive Server "abc", unable to boot server "abc" server "abc" was not connected anyone can help me Was an errorlog created for this ASE in the ASE install directory? If so, what does it say? Zidane wrote: > after i unload., theni install adaptaive server.......everythings running > well > but unluckily it cannot st...

HELP HELP HELP
i need help, i use an dbmaker 3.0 server and now i want to use an client to go on it but i dont have an client(i have dbmaker 3.6 but it don't work) who can help me with the dbmaker 3.0 client (tools,files,drivers) email me kelly.kloen@siteways.nl ...

help! help! help!
I got such errors while installing a new replication server,please help me !Thanks a lot. T. 2003/05/29 14:21:24. (-1): Hardware Exception: c0000005, EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION T. 2003/05/29 14:21:24. (-1): Thread GLOBAL RS(GLOBAL RS) infected with signal -1073741819 T. 2003/05/29 14:21:24. (-1): ***************STACK TRACE*************** T. 2003/05/29 14:21:24. (-1): *****thread GLOBAL RS(GLOBAL RS)******* T. 2003/05/29 14:21:24. (-1): unknown function 0x0038c559 () T. 2003/05/29 14:21:24. (-1): unknown function 0x0038bb65 () T. 2003/05/29 14:21:24. (-1): pc: 0x00468934, err_h...

HELP, HELP, HELP!!!!
can't Install dbd for postgreSQL someboy can help, Me How about some code. Do you have the DBD::pg installed? Send in you code so we can help. Ilya Sterin -----Original Message----- From: aguztyn@cancun.com.mx [mailto:aguztyn@cancun.com.mx] Sent: Monday, April 02, 2001 4:45 PM To: dbi-users@perl.org Subject: HELP, HELP, HELP!!!! can't Install dbd for postgreSQL someboy can help, Me ...

HELP, HELP, HELP
What am I doing WRONG #!/usr/bin/perl -w # # Consilta.cgi # push(@INC,"/var/www/cgi-bin/"); require("cgi-lib.pl"); $|=1; #use strict; use DBI; use CGI; sub avisa_y_salte { my $error = "@_"; print &PrintHeader; print "<h1>Error Inesperado</h1>"; print "<p>$error</p>"; print &HtmlBot; die $DBI::errstr; } my $version="V.20.01"; my $registro="<CENTER><H5><I>Consulta Ciudadana $version 2001. <A HREF=\"mailto:a...

help!help!help!
Sorry to re-post again, Hi, Dean : 1. Are you dialing an ISP or dialing modem pool in side the company? I am dailing an ISP. Because some of my client use this way. 2. Is the Jag server behind a firewall? No, there is no Firwall. 3. Do you have a proxy for the remote component? Yes. 4. What is the syntax of createinstance? ls_class = "p_packagename/n_cst_logon" if not isvalid(inv_logon) then ll_return = g_connect.CreateInstance(inv_logon,ls_class) if ll_return <> 0 then ls_return = ...

Web resources about - Help Help Help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Insert data error - asp.net.access-datasource

Watch live: Uncrewed spacecraft to launch on mission to resupply Space Station
An uncrewed, privately-built, cargo-carrying spacecraft loaded down with thousands of pounds of supplies for NASA is set to launch atop a commercial ...

Star Wars and Notorious B.I.G join forces for incredible musical mashup
With the release of Star Wars: The Force Awakens just about two weeks away, we recently stumbled across a great musical mashup pairing some of ...

Facebook’s new live video feature takes on Periscope
Facebook is testing a new major feature that pits it against Periscope, arguably the world’s most popular mobile live streaming platform. The ...

UK bombs Syrian oil field after MPs vote for strikes
Britain joined the US-led bombing campaign over Syria on Thursday, hitting an oil field held by Islamic State jihadists just hours after a decisive ...

Groups Appeal Suspension of Federal Oil, Gas Drilling Rules
Environmentalists appeal suspension of federal oil, gas drilling rules until lawsuit outcome

‘American Horror Story: Hotel’ Reveals The Ten Commandments Killer
Well, well, well. After our last episode ‘s strange exploration of the alternative history of Rudolph Valentino, we return with a tightly focused ...

Pentagon chief to military: Open all combat jobs to women
WASHINGTON (AP) — Defense Secretary Ash Carter on Thursday ordered the military to open all combat jobs to women, rebuffing requests by the Marine ...

Hawaii Revokes Permit To Build 30-Mtr. Advanced Telescopic – Ideal Location To Stargaze Is Also Sacred ...
Hawaii has revoked the permit to build a huge telescope. The ideal location to stargaze on which the telescope was to be built is considered ...

Google makes big clean energy purchase to power data centers
Powering Google's online empire takes a lot of energy, and the company wants to use all clean sources to run its data centers by 2025. The company ...

T-Mobile offers AT&T customers 128GB iPhones for $200 less
After tempting Sprint customers to jump ship, T-Mobile is looking to do the same with the AT&amp;T faithful. To do just that, John Legere &amp; ...